Page 339 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439839 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 10396
    Thanks for the welcome

I divived the trek into 2 sections: Saturday night before closing, I hit the "10 freeway trio" of West Covina, BP, and Rosemead and Sunday morning the rest. I tried to get as many in knowing I'd go back to work from winter break Monday morning.

On an unrelated note, an acquaintance of mine started working at Alhambra TRU during the holiday season and confirmed what most must already know: employees raid cases before putting them out. There is a pecking order as to who gets what within the ranks of the employees all the way up to management. Rarely, she tells me, do employees not indoctrinated in the ways of the dark side get near certain items in the back. Off duty employees show up when shipments do to see what they can get. Many employees stash toys to purchase later when certain people aren't around. The most sought after items, according to her, are the McFarlane sports figures and game consoles. She says that even the teenage employees have learned to put the figures up on eBay.

that would never happen at the Burbank TRU!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    that would never happen at the Burbank TRU!
    "you know how it is"

(somebody had to say it )

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    The guy is small and quick like Jackie Chan - kinda looks like him too IMO.

-Snags
    I think one of the best nicknames is "chef boyardee" from Burbank TRU. That is so on the money, every time I see him I try to contain my laughter!!

This morning I got a Deluxe Transformers movie Optimus Prime(the $20 one) at Pico Rivera Target--but it's for the son of my wife's best friend. The packaging was screwed up, but he's going to open it I'm sure. The cashier said: "It looks like someone stepped on it. But it was the last one." She didn't work in toys either.

I also bought "3:10 to Yuma" for $16.99. At city of Commerce Target I bought a single Crimson Guard GI Joe. I'm still trying to find the Destro. Sounds like someone got a ton of GI Joes there this morning, according to the cashier in electronics. For some reason they left the Crimson Guard and a Sgt. Flash from this wave.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I think one of the best nicknames is "chef boyardee" from Burbank TRU. That is so on the money, every time I see him I try to contain my laughter!!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I also bought "3:10 to Yuma" for $16.99.

3:10 to Yuma is a great movie! I have to go out and get that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

stashed a Hawbat clone (poncho) and a starkiller hero at Burbank Target. pm me for location.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    stashed a Hawbat clone (poncho) and a starkiller hero at Burbank Target. pm me for location.
    stash claimed!