Page 341 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441841 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 10723
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Grabbed the Target Hawkback stash- thanks Commtech!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    Hey, I got you another one. You can change that crying face to a happy one.

PM me to meet at Chef Boyardee's headquarters.

Went to Chef Boyardee TRU today, and actually saw him climb out of his beat up pickup truck. Anyway, this morning must have been good, because at 2pm I found loads of Padmes, Droidekas, Wofman Jedi, and one Clone in Training outfit. No sign of Jangos or McClammies. Lots of F.U. lightsabers.

Have any of you who ordered Wave 8 from NFC, received them yet?

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I'm still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    No. I missed the first batch, and they have no word on when/if they'll get more in. I've started buying at retail and HTS, so if I finish the wave that way, I'll cancel my pre-order. Frustrating isn't it- I pre-ordered the first day this wave was available at NFC. Last year I quit using EE, and this year, I think I'm quitting all pre-orders completely.

Blog Entries
    Radio Shack had the Master Replicas Build Your Own Lightsaber Kit in stock tonight.

I reviewed it (non-purchased as of yet) in the MR section. I'm on the fence about this product at the moment.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up a clearance Clone Wars Arc today at NOHO Target. Some clearance toys went 75% off at a lot of Targets. I was hoping to get an R2 laptop for my Nephew, but they were gone. Arcs and ATAP are 30% off. They had a ton of ATAP and about 12 more Arcs.
    Burbank was pretty much wiped out on clearance, so I bought a cheap hose connector and doormat instead.
    Almost bought a toy that has little plastic connectors that you use to make structures out of playing cards. It said "use your own cards too" so I thought it would be a good use for all the Star Wars trading cards I have lying around.
    EDIT: Oh yeah, Los Feliz TRU and NoHo Target both had Force Unleashed Sabers. They look a little weird next to everything else. I am sure when other F.U. Product is released they will seem a little more Star Wars-y.

Torrance Walmart: Nothing good.
    Target Manhattan beach: Mighty mug Han and chewie. I just don't get the appeal of these. Also I found an Ultimate Bumblebee (Was $89 at xmas) on clearance for $19. It is mine now.
    Target redondo beach: Nothing good.
    City of Hawthorne TRU: Old stuff.

Anyone seeing the Marvel Legends Marvel Girl variant anymore? She has black skin. Man it would sure make my day if somebody stashed / bought one for me!

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Picked up a clearance Clone Wars Arc today at NOHO Target. Some clearance toys went 75% off at a lot of Targets. I was hoping to get an R2 laptop for my Nephew, but they were gone. Arcs and ATAP are 30% off.
    Target Pasadena (Colorado & Madre) had the R2 laptops last night. I didn't check to see how much they were, though. They also had about 5 ARCs and 3 AT-RT packs. Both were down to $20. I picked up their last Tie Bomber for $17.

Target Pasadena (Lake) had 6-7 ARCs left also at $20. I picked up a Tie Bomber with the figure missing at an additional 10% off.

Target Duarte had nothing much at all, except for what looked like an Episode III Lego ARC fighter. I don't collect the Lego, so I might be wrong, but the packaging was the lava splash that adorned most Ep. III items. It had no price sticker on it.