Page 343 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443843 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 10430
    Scored all three Walmart Comic Packs today. The Keller/Marine pack is really cool, but I think the "Jawas of Doom" Boba and Death Star Droid is my favorite for sentimental reasons.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Maradona, Glendale gall. Target has about a dozen Tie Bombers on clearance (17.48) They also had ARC-170s on clearance also - multiple.
    Thanks! I've just come back from quite a journey in search of Target clearances:

San Dimas: had a couple of ARCs and 2 Starkillers hanging on the pegs along with a variety of olders figs.

Upland: nothing new or on clearance

Rancho Cucamonga (off of the 15): nothing at all, but I did get a $59.99 coat for $14.99 - I figured I had to bring back something from the 909 area code

Diamond Bar: literally had nothing - no action figure section, they must have moved things for a reset

Puente Hills: nothing of interest in SW, but I found a JLU Blue Devil and stashed it if anyone is interested

East Los Angeles: had several Tie Bombers and ARCs both at 30% off

Squeezed in between the Targets, I looked in several WMs, but no exclusive comic 3-packs as far as the eye could see

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post

Upland: nothing new or on clearance

Rancho Cucamonga (off of the 15): nothing at all, but I did get a $59.99 coat for $14.99 - I figured I had to bring back something from the 909 area code

There isn't usually anything at these two Targets due to the F&S crowd.

Culver City Target had 4 ARC clone wars ships on clearance for $20. They also had a bunch of dumb bobble-heads.

I was able to find all 3 WM packs this morning. There are still about 6 Boba/Droid packs left, but none of the rest are left. This WM even had remnants of the WM exclusive Saga wave from 2006, so I got another purple R2 to go with the purple RA-7 from the comic pack. It's a lengthy drive, but if you're will to go out there, PM me for location.

Cars

Found loads of the most recent "Cars" cars at Burbank KB today (11am). Race Official Tom, Pit Crew Guido, Fred, Cartrip, Pitcrew Filmore and Doc Hudson. They're $3 each. By the way, the guy at the register today is a dweeb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    They're $3 each. By the way, the guy at the register today is a dweeb.
    How much does he cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Found loads of the most recent "Cars" cars at Burbank KB today (11am). By the way, the guy at the register today is a dweeb.
    Yup - that's Chubby13's lackey boy.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

i may be wrong, but i read somewhere that MM Stormtrooper is wave 2 and won't come out till july. So that's a ways away