Page 344 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444844 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 10340
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i may be wrong, but i read somewhere that MM Stormtrooper is wave 2 and won't come out till july. So that's a ways away
    It is out. I picked one up at La Cienaga Target last Sunday.

Glendale Target 8AM -- 4x McSolo (!), 1x McVader and a pile of Wave 7. If it was early November, I'd say hallelujah!

Figrin, were you looking for the JLA 3-pack with Martian Manhunter --? I wasn't sure, so I stashed it just in case.

Pink Snags picked me up a clearanced Galactic Heroes Jabba's Palace today for $13. This was at Smeagol Rock Target.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found a buttload of the WM comic packs at Baldwin Park Wal-Mart today. Got all three and some for a friend. There were still plenty of Keller and Boba packs when I left, but there were never many of the Twins sets to begin with, maybe 4 or 5.

Today is supposed to be a release date for them, or so a friend told me.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Stashed a McHan at a central Valley Target. PM me if interested!

Meanwhile, I picked up a lone Fett / RA pack in Panorama City today. Ugh. That place is quite the hellhole, eh?

- Joe

The extra McRebel that I ordered from HTS arrived and amazingly enough was in MOC condition! no creases or bends whatsoever.

Frank Footer, unfortunately, the Martian Manhunter pack wasn't the one I'm looking for (Fire/Ice/Green Lantern, actually) but thank you for stashing and keeping an eye out.

Dangit! I ordered on 12/31 at 11:30am and my stuff from HTS still hasn't arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Dangit! I ordered on 12/31 at 11:30am and my stuff from HTS still hasn't arrived.
    I just got two boxes of orders delivered today.

I got 2 boxes today also. One of them contained a crushed McClammie...but at least it wasn't this...

FU HTS

Sorry, but who packed this one???

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I got 2 boxes today also. One of them contained a crushed McClammie...but at least it wasn't this...

FU HTS

Sorry, but who packed this one???
    Actually, I think that was one of Ralph's REALLY early designs for the character, but Lucas went in a different direction.