Page 345 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445845 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Sorry, but who packed this one???
    Officer Spud.... hahahahahahahahaha!!! (Whew. I almost threw-up from laughing so hard.)

Is that the chase variant Officer Spud with white whistle? How much do you want for it?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Is that the chase variant Officer Spud with white whistle? How much do you want for it?

-Snags
    I'm sending it off to AFA in the morning. I'll let you know a price when I get it back 2 months from now.

Mcquarrie spudtrooper! holy s^&%!! u should put that up on ebay!!

Thats awesome. You do know you willprobably not get a McRebel in its place. Man I would be so pi55ed at them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Frank Footer, unfortunately, the Martian Manhunter pack wasn't the one I'm looking for (Fire/Ice/Green Lantern, actually) but thank you for stashing and keeping an eye out.
    No prob, man! I'll keep lookin'.

Burbank Target had loads of Spirit Anakin wave, full pegs of GI Joe figures/multi packs, Mighty Mugs, Indy Legos and Cars cars. Too bad I don't need/want any of this stuff. Where's wave 8?

Headphones Sighting

Based on Speck's post, I hit Burbank Target around 9:30. Scored the Mighty Muggs I was missing and the GI Joe recard wave. I got there just in time as none other than HEADPHONES arrived on the scene as I was leaving. Most likely he's reading our posts since he was heading straight for the SW and GI Joe sections with a purpose.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Where the Joe recards at Burbank Target the ones that came earlier in the 5 pack, aka wave 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Where the Joe recards at Burbank Target the ones that came earlier in the 5 pack, aka wave 4?
    Yup. They had multiples of each figure, but they may be gone now since Headphones probably grabbed them up. I stashed a Cobra Air Trooper, a Destro and a Duke from that wave - PM if you need 'em.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]