Page 346 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446846 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 10430

Got my HTS box today- and what a miracle, nothing was damaged. There were four figures on top of three boxes of Hasbro cases, and no bubble packs- yet the figures never got turned upside down or smashed. I'm speechless, and now need one more McRebel to complete this wave.

Guys:

I feel we should make thanks public whenever someone stashes something for you. Haven't seen that posted a lot lately although stashes are claimed and thanks are being given via pm. Still, making it public (at least in my opinion) shows even more gratitude among our small community.

That said, I want to thank Snags for today's GI Joe stash!!

Wish I could be thanking someone for a Mighty Mugg Stormy stash, but someone didn't stash it this morning at the Burbank Target.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'll try and stash the next time. Sorry Turbo.

I have to crack that whip sometimes
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Stopped by Crenshaw WM today and found the exclusive Comic 2 packs. They had quite a few Commander Kellers and Boba Fetts, but only one Obi Wan. I hear that the Obi Wans are short packed. Can anyone confirm the case ratio.

Why oh Why is the twins comic pack a Wal-Mart exclusive again? Went to 2 Valencia area Wal-Marts and no sign of the exclusives, or anything of interest Star Wars. No Mighty Muggs Stormie or Maul for me either.
    Did get a Clone Wars Ultra titanium Gunship from Van Nuys TRU for 5 bucks though. Last one, but they had a few Tie's left.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Stopped by Crenshaw WM today and found the exclusive Comic 2 packs. They had quite a few Commander Kellers and Boba Fetts, but only one Obi Wan. I hear that the Obi Wans are short packed. Can anyone confirm the case ratio.
    Case Ratio:
    4x Keller/Marine
    3x Boba/RA-7
    1x Twins

Confirmed by Snags.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]