Page 34 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844841345341034 ... LastLast
    Where are these $6 tins? I haven't seen them in a while, I never bought these things, I'd grab 'em at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    For you Tit lovers (and with that I mean Titanium), I stashed a Cylon raider, Luke's snowspeeder, and a Jabba's sailbarge at La Brea Target. PM me for location if interested.
    Yeah, I'm down with that, PM sending.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

yer too late JT i beat you to it

i thought you had those already?

Commtech, was there any Order 66 put out at that store?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    'the hell??? You didn't post that you were PMing, lest I have not bothered on this.

Ha! Nope, I'm totally empty on this wave, no Pegasus, no Classic Raider, no Sail Barge.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i was perusing the board from work today but had to cut it short because higher ups were lurking about, otherwise i would've posted "sending PM" or something to that effect.

i already have the sail barge so if it's still there for me tomorrow, i'll either leave it there or restash if another stash spot might be better. either way i'll let you know JT.

i already have the sail barge so if it's still there for me tomorrow, i'll either leave it there or restash if another stash spot might be better. either way i'll let you know JT.

I've seen plenty of Sail Barge tataniums in the last two weeks.

Commtech, was there any Order 66 put out at that store?
    No order 66 out at that store. their scanner reads "in stock room", but that target is very strick with dates and releases.

Sorry guys, I should have posted once stash was claimed. My bad.

TRU has TAC 2 in case that hasn't been posted. Got a Death Star Trooper(they also had that dorky looking Luke and Han). This was at Alhambra TRU. And Pico Rivera Target had the Honor Guard Sentry, 2 Biggs Darklighter, and Luke. I just got Biggs. (Plus there was a single Galactic Marine, which I got).

I'm passing on the rest of TAC 2 except for Fett, if I find him. No Order 66 on the shelves. They did have a couple of the old package yellow Anakin starfighters for $17.99 in case anyone was interested.
    Galactic Barn Burner

JT, the tins were at Target on clearance.

Kidhumans ct reset his clock, which is why he is up so early.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i guess i found the rest of the tac 2 case you guys were talking about because i got BOBA, HAN, BIGGS and a REBEL HONOR GUARD, all smashed cards at Burbank Target. Now I still need the others and a MOMC Boba.

ORDER 66 was out also where the registers are. There were two sets on the end caps (got one) and 2 more cases on a cart ready to be put out. Sorry guys, those are hard to stash especially when they are all the way out to the registers. Nobody else was interested in them, not even plumber Bob, so they should last a few hours.

The 66's lasted 1 hour before I got there. The only ones that weren't there was the Vader and Blue Commander and Annie and Airborn. I knew I should had set the alarm! I wanted that wave 2 too! I would had fought you for them fannypack!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)