Page 35 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast
    I DID set my cell phone alarm, but forgot I'd only set it for weekdays. Oops! I hit Burbank TRU at 10am, only to find they opened at 8 today. Looks like they've been getting TAC finally (haven't been in a couple weeks) since there was a lone Obi-Wan left.

I'd have gladly joined in the melee for Boba Fett Smashed cards don't bother me one bit, though I am contemplating a set of MOMC McQuarrie figures.

Mr. Jeditricks, i've sent you an encrpyted transmission regarding titanium stashes

Wave 2 had hit my TRU last Thursday and sold out I found out from some friendly employees. I went there today following Target, as I could go on the same toy run since they opened today at 8am. They had a really good selection of TAC Wave 1 and Saga Waves 6,7,8,9. But there was nothing that I needed. I saw one of the only Appo's I've ever seen though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I wanted that wave 2 too! I would had fought you for them fannypack!
    LOL!!!!! I should wear that thing again during the hunt just for kicks!!

Wow, went all over the San Gabriel Valley today and the only thing I found today was an Appo. No Order 66 packs out.

Commtech - I just sent you a PM. Thanks, I'll take it.

Figrin - Was that you at Eagle Rock Target at around 1pm today. I thought I saw you but you turned a corner and disappeared. Just wanted to say hi.

Does anyone know if WalMart will be open tomorrow?

Hit the mother lode today!! Found McStormy at Valencia Target. Found TAC 2 at TRU Valencia (minus McFett of course). That ceremonial Luke is probably the worst figure Hasbro has ever produced. I have a feeling we're going to see lots of him on the pegs. Found all Order 66 Packs at Sepulveda Target. They had a bunch of them out, too, especially by the cash registers. Super WalMart in Valencia had remnants of Wave 8, plus lots of the Neyo BP and a couple sets of the WalMart exclusives (Wave 10).

WalMart only closes Christmas day.

Turbowars is a good trader.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    WalMart only closes Christmas day.

Turbowars is a good trader.
    The **** crows at midnight

I like cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Wow, went all over the San Gabriel Valley today and the only thing I found today was an Appo. No Order 66 packs out.

Commtech - I just sent you a PM. Thanks, I'll take it.

Figrin - Was that you at Eagle Rock Target at around 1pm today. I thought I saw you but you turned a corner and disappeared. Just wanted to say hi.

Does anyone know if WalMart will be open tomorrow?
    darkagent, it probably was me that you saw at Smeagol Rock. sorry i was in a hurry to get out of there so i didn't notice you.

thanks for the titanium stash Commtech!

the only SW figures i got today were a $4.98 Ilum pack - now my CW Padme bust up can have legs

Thanks to Commtech for hooking me up with a set of Order 66 2-packs.

Figrin - No problem, I was also in a hurry.