Page 352 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452852 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post

Last night, Target on Sepulveda and Burbank had a few more ARC ships (with the face) on sale, but at about $15 a piece instead of the $7 that the other Target had. Is it odd for two different Targets to have different sale prices on the same item?

Did you scan them for the actual price? Don't believe what the price sticker says. None of the ones I found had a $7 red sticker but 30 or 50% off stickers. Always double check.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Did you scan them for the actual price? Don't believe what the price sticker says. None of the ones I found had a $7 red sticker but 30 or 50% off stickers. Always double check.
    Yeah, I scanned them. Then got sad. I had just picked up a $7 one at the other Target a few days before so it didn't make sense that these scanned at $14.99 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post

Is it odd for two different Targets to have different sale prices on the same item?
    It is too me! Weirder still...my targets down here still have some items that are 'supposed' to be on sale, for regular retail prices??

Stilla, how can you not like the mighty mugs? They're so cutsie I'm a sucka for vinyl dolls though
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Stilla, it all depends on when the Targets mark stuff down. Each is alloted a certain $ amount and they go off of that with all their markdowns. Keep checking though, it all depeds on when they went on clearance. Eery few days prices drop.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    It is too me! Weirder still...my targets down here still have some items that are 'supposed' to be on sale, for regular retail prices??

Stilla, how can you not like the mighty mugs? They're so cutsie I'm a sucka for vinyl dolls though
    It's funny how most of us in LA like the Mighty Muggs but over in our MM thread, I'm taking quite a beating! Everyone else seems to hate them.

Anyone have any codes for HTS? I want some of the Sigma 6 they have on sale right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    For starters, I'm not entirely sure what they are. I mean, what do you do with them? I imagine it might be fun to get a bunch of Stormtroopers and set them up like bowling pins...

That, and I guess I'm really not much into vinyl on anything. I guess if it was a girl and I got to peel it off, then maybe, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Anyone have any codes for HTS? I want some of the Sigma 6 they have on sale right now...
    Catweb0 for 10 % off
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Catweb0 for 10 % off
    i think he meant catweb10 . Don't know if that's still works or not.

Yes I did mean catweb10. It still worked last time I tried it about 10 days ago