Page 356 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456856 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    I wish they had changed the packaging more. I might of totally skipped over some of those today.
    I almost skipped them too. They were on a side end cap away from the action figure section. I just happened to notice the back of the Clone Trooper in Training card. I thought I might've found some Wave 8 figures. When I picked him up, I noticed that he came with a stand instead of the coin. That's when I quickly went through the other figures and found the new wave 1 figures. The only figure I didn't pick up was the Vanguard Rebel Trooper. This was a couple hours after the store opened, so I don't know if the rest of the wave was there. Also, at checkout, the only figures that actually rang up were the repackaged Jango and the Kashyyk Trooper. All the other figures were not in their system.

BTW, the Clone Trooper in Training and Jango have updated card backs as well. However, they do keep the 2007 TAC numbering. On the back of the Trooper card, they show Wave 1 figures and blacked out Wave 2 figures as Coming soon. On the back of the Jango card, all of Wave 2 is revealed and listed.

I found the new comic packs today at WM(east coast), not the exclusives. I only grabbed the female officers 2 pack.

Nice find on the wave 1 figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I hope you are sharing some of those with your Burbank Buddies.

Damn Snags, nice haul, especially the McRebels
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's funny, but I'm not inspired to run out and chase down this wave.

I'm planning to get:

2 Po Nudos (maybe 3)
    5 Octoparra droids
    1 21-B
    2 lava panning droids

I think that all these will be pegwarming and easy enough to pick up in a short while. But maybe I'll do an early morning run one of these days when I care about it enough to make the trip. I'm up now, but you could tell me they're in stock for certain, and I won't feel like going to pick them up.

Sad but true.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

good haul snags. I hope everyone can score the guys they want like that soon.
    Tycho - no love for the elite corps or Gree?

Target Glendale had 7 Hawkbat clones this morning. I bought 4 and left the rest along with multiples of the rest of that wave.

Hit several WM this morning and only found one store that had remnants of Wave 1 (Darth Vader, Po Nudo, 2-1B and the repackaged figures). They did however have several McRebel Troopers (which I picked up). Also picked up the "Best of the Best" shelf display, to put the figures in . The Wave 1 figures are still not ringing up at the registers.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    "Best of the Best" shelf display,
    What is that? I like those kinds of things and haven't heard of this one yet.