Page 365 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465865 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Also I found another Marvel Girl variant (not backwards). PM me if you want it.
    I'm really starting to doubt that the backward MG variant is limited to 500. I was lucky enough to find one this morning and that usually never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Another collector bought them all. (Fett, Qui Gon pack, New Darth Maul pack, and another Jedi looking one I couldn't see clearly.)
    Pretty sure that's the Force Unleashed pack with Vader's Apprentice, a Sith Lord, and a Jedi (poor guy, double-teamed).

I found all four yesterday here in Vegas, and apparently they're coming out one full set at a time because that's all I saw this entire weekend. I should have picked up the Sith pack (great new sculpts) but just got Fett (with a great new Mandalorian sculpt, okay, maybe not new but first I've seen of it, and a good version of Boba Fett) and the Force Unleashed pack.

My wife was in LA all last week and hit the memorabilia store at Universal, she picked up the GG Boba Fett minibust for me (nice detail!) and the Dodson version of Wonder Woman from the "Women of the DC Universe" line of sculptures. She's a great wife.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I'm really starting to doubt that the backward MG variant is limited to 500. I was lucky enough to find one this morning and that usually never happens.

I want one!!!!

Burbank K-Mart had the new vehicles. 2 AT-APs walkers, 2 Grievous fighters and 1 Obi Wan blue fighter. The only problem is these are priced at $28.99!! WTF??!! But the whole toy department has 20% off, so I ended up paying 23.19 + tax each for the 2 AT-APs. I left the other ones there if anyone is interested. One grievous fighter is at cash register #5 since I changed my mind because of the price and decided not to get it for now. Boxes weren't mint by the way.

I'll hook up someone close to the Burbank area with an AT-AP, especially if you can hook me up with a Kashyyk trooper (camouflage scout, the newest one). Haven't been able to find any of that wave and I need a driver for the AT-AP.

or... if you don't need the AT-AP and you just want to hook me up with the trooper, that is also welcome.

Picked up the Lt. Jundland/Deena Shan comic pack yesterday at Walmart. Still looking for Mouse/Basso and Commando/Super Battle Droid - if anyone sees them, please stash. Also saw the Grievous Starfighter and Blue Obi-Wan JSF, but passed on them.

The Evolutions Wave 2 case I ordered from NewForce shipped out today - good times ahead.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up the Lt. Jundland/Deena Shan comic pack yesterday at Walmart. Still looking for Mouse/Basso and Commando/Super Battle Droid - if anyone sees them, please stash. Also saw the Grievous Starfighter and Blue Obi-Wan JSF, but passed on them.

The Evolutions Wave 2 case I ordered from NewForce shipped out today - good times ahead.

-Snags
    Did I read right? You passed on something? I have now seen it all!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Target Redondo beach galleria mall: They had a Evo Qui-Gon Jedi pack, but I passed since I didn't want the other two figures. I stashed it, PM for the details.

Also I have an extra GI JOE Ace/Wild Weasel pack I need to get rid of. PM me if you wanna pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Did I read right? You passed on something? I have now seen it all!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found 2 Mc Rebel troopers at West Hollywood target. Anyone wanna trade for the new kashyykk trooper?