Page 368 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468868 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 10343
    stashed a mc rebel trooper at Burbank Target. Pm me for details.

Stopped by Burbank TRU tonight strictly for laughs. And as usual, they didn't disappoint.

Good news: I saw the new Evolutions sets there.

Bad news: They were stashed behind the customer service counter. Needless to say, both Chef Boyardee and Dazed & Confused were working tonight, as well as Wormser (another big SW geek/scalper)...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

that's how Snags gets all the good stuff first, by going to the TRU customer service counters!!!!

Finally finished off a complete set of Evo w2 yesterday at WM. Still need new comic packs & vehicle assortment.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stopped by Burbank TRU tonight strictly for laughs. And as usual, they didn't disappoint.

Good news: I saw the new Evolutions sets there.

Bad news: They were stashed behind the customer service counter. Needless to say, both Chef Boyardee and Dazed & Confused were working tonight, as well as Wormser (another big SW geek/scalper)...

-Snags
    LOL!! Is wormser the one with the big glasses?

Picked up the Fett and New Sith Evo packs this morning at Manhattan beach target. Left the F.U. pack and the Qui Gon pack there.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    LOL!! Is wormser the one with the big glasses?
    Hell yeah, dude. Just like in this pic, except his hair is shorter and darker.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...th/wormser.jpg

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found Mouse and Basso/Luke and Deena comic packs today at LBTC Wal Mart. They also had all of the new MM. No new evo packs and still no new 08 figs.

Also picked up a G.I. Joe 25th Stormshadow. They had a bunch of older waves.

The Walmarts down here have yet to stock the wal mart exclusive comic packs??
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Evolutions Wave 2

I've got an extra case of Evolutions Wave 2 (1 each of Fett, Sith, Jedi and Force Unleashed). Shoot me a PM if interested.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I haven't found any of the '08 product yet, except Titanium Series. I'm lookin' for the Fett Legacy evo set and basic figs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.