Page 369 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469869 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Hell yeah, dude. Just like in this pic, except his hair is shorter and darker.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...th/wormser.jpg

-Snags
    He also has really bad teeth. I guess TRU doesn't have a dental plan. He is fairly helpful though, even when he tries to sell you batteries and warranties for every g-damn thing you buy there.

Today's Fun & Games

Stopped by Burbank TRU around 10:30 today and they were busy stocking shelves (the crew was aided by the ever-present Plumber Bob). Managed to snag a Republic Commando/SBD comic pack. Was wondering what happened to the Mouse/Basso packs until I walked by the customer service desk. Dazed & Confused had already gotten to them.

-Snags
    Still need/please stash: Mouse/Basso Comic Pack
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    He also has really bad teeth. I guess TRU doesn't have a dental plan.
    His teeth do come in handy if you need to open a beer bottle.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I got this mental image of Plumber Bob attacking a new toy pallet with a toilet plunger and pressing it into a case of new SW figures. When he withdraws it, all the McQuarrie one-per-case figures are stuck to it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got this mental image of Plumber Bob attacking a new toy pallet with a toilet plunger and pressing it into a case of new SW figures. When he withdraws it, all the McQuarrie one-per-case figures are stuck to it.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I scored all 4 of the wave 2 Evo sets from La Brea Target this afternoon. Unfortunately, the right thumb on Mandalore broke off as I was removing him from the package.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I haven't found any of the '08 product yet..
    Now I don't feel so bad. I thought it was my normal luck for my area for being months behind. Peg warming Jerjerrod is the only thing available. Typically, we won't see anything new until Moff-dude J is sold out.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Hmmm. 2008?

I found Wave 2 of the Evolutions sets. I turned them all down except the Jedi as I'm trading Sal my Qui-Gon for his Mandalore (I don't want the Fetts).
    I have no use for the Force Unleashed one, nor Darth Bane's.

I found the Deena Shan wave of the Comic 2-packs. None of these interested me. Turned them all down. I pick and choose which comic packs I want. (Now I bought 8 sets of Quinlan Vos, and 5 of A'Sharad, so it's not like I don't like them...2 of Baron Fel...but I get only what I can use.)

I got 3 AT-APs and 1 Grievous fighter from HasbroToyShop.com. That was convenient to purchase by mail for me.

NO BASIC FIGURES thus far, but I don't have any high number count in demand for these things. The most is 5 Octopara Droids when I come across them.

I'm not buying much from The Force Unleashed - just maybe 3 figures. And nothing from Clone Wars. So it doesn't look like I'll be shopping much until July. That's just as well with me. Saving money, saving gas, and saving space.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stopped by Burbank TRU around 10:30 today and they were busy stocking shelves (the crew was aided by the ever-present Plumber Bob). Managed to snag a Republic Commando/SBD comic pack. Was wondering what happened to the Mouse/Basso packs until I walked by the customer service desk. Dazed & Confused had already gotten to them.

-Snags
    Still need/please stash: Mouse/Basso Comic Pack

I found those today and the lady imperials, but they were $16.99 at an overpriced "toy" store in Montrose. Pass...

Picked up 3 McRebels today finally at Burbank Target, along with the Jedi Legacy Evo set. Haven't cracked that open but I've already swapped heads with one McRebel and an Honor Guard. Perfect switch!

Can't recall if it's been mentioned here before, but the McRebel's head makes a better Secret Apprentice likeness than the actual figure from the Evo set! Looks more like what we've seen from the game anyway. They had those, too, all the Evo sets, but after having not bought much in the last couple months I didn't wanna drop $100 in one go. Also picked up Marvel Legends Marvel Girl & non-yelling Hydra (now I've got both for Cap to kick around!). I'm also foolishly hoping for a better Mandalorian set later on, with the missing emblem on Boba's chest and better paint than the ones I saw today. The FU set's not quite so appealing up close, I really hope the regular Secret Apprentice has a less battle-damaged version somewhere else in the line.