Page 36 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046861365361036 ... LastLast
    I got two more Order 66 Mace/Marine packs, another Utapau driver/Obi Wan pack and another Airborne Trooper/Anakin pack from Fontana Target(visiting sister in the high desert). I asked an employee if he'd check to see if they had some since I saw an empty Order 66 box and it was obvious they were already putting these out. I'm officially set--that's 4 Order 66 Marines, 2 Utapau drivers and 2 Airbornes. Those were the only ones I ever contemplated getting extras of.

Once again, the Target employee I asked was perfectly nice. He didn't even hesitate to help out. Of course it probably helped that they had clearly already put some out.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    WalMart only closes Christmas day.

Turbowars is a good trader.
    What? Did I miss something?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

A certain online store notorious for their scalping ways has Order 66 in stock, from $23.99(Utapau driver/Obi Wan) to $39.99(Mace/Galactic Marine). Since it's an exclusive, and it's just starting to hit the shelves in some places, you got to believe they got it by using the ole DPCI.

That DPCI is a two-edged sword. It reminds me of the one time I saw a paper with the name of this online dealer that someone seemed to forget in one of the aisles. It had pictures of certain action figures and other items. It looked like a print out. I always wondered whether it wasn't a kind of cheat sheet given to someone being paid just to go look for hard to find items for this online dealer.

NOt saying that's the case, but it was a real head scratcher.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    It reminds me of the one time I saw a paper with the name of this online dealer that someone seemed to forget in one of the aisles. It had pictures of certain action figures and other items. It looked like a print out. I always wondered whether it wasn't a kind of cheat sheet given to someone being paid just to go look for hard to find items for this online dealer.

NOt saying that's the case, but it was a real head scratcher.
    A friend of mine went to Target at opening this past week and found a Toyfare, open to the price guide section, sitting in the action figure aisle.

Hit a couple WalMarts today at opening and found no new Star Wars. I did find the new ML Series 2 though.

I had the whole set in my hands but then as I looked at them closer, I started to put them back on the pegs. The only figures I ended up getting were She-Hulk for myself and Thor for Commtech. It's not that the sculpting was really that bad on the figures (except Wolverine, who just looks awful), it's just that they're missing paint washes to bring out the detail. I really want the Blob figure, but I can wait until they go on clearance. By the way, the Jean Grey still looks bad. I actually thought I had the Dark Phoenix variant in my hand, but it wasn't.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 04-08-2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Double post(merged together)

a BIG thanks to Darkagent for the ML Thor hook up!

My Blob figure is now complete. I never thought I'd be happy to have a figure of a fat *** character. It's actually very cool looking. I think I'll start eating some cheeseburgers.

Drove down to San Diego and back today- figures it would happen on Easter when all Targets and Walmarts are closed....

Target West Hollywood had nothing special on the pegs, just TAC mace & obi-wan.

Thanks for the leftovers stash Figgy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    JT, the tins were at Target on clearance.
    Wow, that's really unhelpful. The "which Target?" answer was what I was looking for.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, that's really unhelpful. The "which Target?" answer was what I was looking for.
    JT,

Tins were found at Pacoima Target. They were an unclaimed stash, though - that's the only reason why they were still there at that price!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Pegs empty on La Cienaga Target, Jefferson target also empty except for Coin album with Vaders.

Burbank Target had a ton of Order 66 this morning, and yet another revision case or two (this time with Veers! hadn't seen him in awhile). Stashed an Appo, KM, if you still need it! Pretty full TSC pegs, no TAC.

I picked up another AT-AT Driver for fodder, and checked on my Ilum BP stash -- still there! And finally marked down to $4.98, so now I'm the proud owner of two nifty chameleon droids, Jerjerrod-eyebrow Padme, and an outdated 3PO & R2 set :P Almost caved and bought the Anakin/501st set. Maybe later.