Page 372 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472872 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 10433
    Thanks for the heads up Snags and for the reminder about the AAA discount, JT. I saved 15%!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    hey, how did you use your AAA? Lemme know, I might now order 2-1b? Thanks hun.
    You have to go to the AAA website, register, then look for the discounts section where you will find a link to Hasbrotoyshop.com. It's very easy after you have all set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    You have to go to the AAA website, register, then look for the discounts section where you will find a link to Hasbrotoyshop.com. It's very easy after you have all set up.
    If you haven't used AAA online before, it's super easy to register, all you need is your AAA card number, registration is instant. And it's under the "Discounts-Retail" section, specifically, you'll need to click through their link but you can use the cart you made beforehand, just don't have any other HTS windows open prior or the discount won't work until you close them (I just did this).

I was able to explain it to deoxy over the phone luckily, when I type it it looks all crazy but it's super simple.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How could you not want Po Nudo, JT? He's the coolest new figure in that wave!

Everything else is a rehash-resculpt, aside from the Octopara Droid - and the mining pan droid is just an over-hyped accessory that Hasbro carded to make them some extra bucks.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I didnt order Po-Nudo either Tycho. I think he will be the pegwarmer of the bunch.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Right on, fellas. Good to hear everyone scored! Hopefully the Force Unleashed (W2) will pop up soon - need openers of that whole wave.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Keep us posted for that Snags. You're our only hope!

k-troop is sold out.

but managed to get some droids and gree.

Force Unleashed wave is up on amazon.com (via one of the dealers that sell thru amazon) if anyone is interested. All $7.99 each (including the Troopers), but shipping is pricey.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t/...nleashed+basic

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Just a heads up to everyone. The Force Unleashed wave was found out here in the IE at Walmart this afternoon.