Page 375 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475875 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 10288
    Yay looks like Target's finally getting new SW basics.

looking for Fett evolutions - plmk if u find an extra. Thx!!!!!

Found a lonely, clearanced, AT-RT set of walkers at NoHo Target. It wouldn't scan so they let me pay it at 75% off at the register. I also bought another wave 2 sith evolutions trio and used the $5 off coupon. Ended up paying just $24 with tax!

Nothing new at Burbank Target. Just 2 new collectors. I guess everyone's out hunting the new SW waves.

HTS charged my card yesterday and shipped my figs this morning, pretty cool!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Got my Wave 1 and Wave 2 cases today from New Force.

Quote Originally Posted by metaljedi View Post
    Got my Wave 1 and Wave 2 cases today from New Force.
    Sweet. I'm supposed to get my Wave 2 from Newforce today - can't wait!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    HTS charged my card yesterday and shipped my figs this morning, pretty cool!
    I got my order today. Came by UPS, so make sure someone is home to sign for it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I can't order figures online for my unusual tastes these waves.

I want 5 Octopara Droids, and 3 Po Nudos, and almost none of the others save for one 21-B.

Then with Wave 2, I only want like 2 figures - but I want to see them in person first.

So I must wait until they hit retail.

I went to Target and Toys R Us today. Target had a strange assortment of stuff including a Dark Trooper with a gold coin and Biggs (Pilot) with one as well. Then there were a lot of Wave 5 figures like Yoda and the Kybuck, Anakin shirtless, that sort of thing.

I bought the cat litter they had a sale on.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Today's scores:

AT-AP, Darktrooper w/Captain Rex sticker (Walmart)
    2008 Wave 2 Case (New Force)

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]