Page 376 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476876 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 10288
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljedi View Post
    Got my Wave 1 and Wave 2 cases today from New Force.
    I got 2 cases from New Force today too, but they were both w2...

F.U.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I got 2 cases from New Force today too, but they were both w2...

F.U.
    Nice, dude!!! I just busted open my figures and they are sweet. This wave will be impossible to find at retail for awhile methinks - especially the army builders (thanks Hasbro for making them all one-per-case). I don't expect the Troopers or the Shadow Guard to even make it to the pegs here in Burbank (you know how it is).

The squad of Evo and Jump Troopers I ordered from amazon should be here in a few days - good times ahead.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    This wave will be impossible to find at retail for awhile methinks - especially the army builders (thanks Hasbro for making them all one-per-case).
    Which is why I preordered a couple cases of this.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...24&mode=retail

Quote Originally Posted by metaljedi View Post
    Which is why I preordered a couple cases of this.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...24&mode=retail
    I ordered one of those cases from Toyrocket. Hope they ship soon - need some more Kashyyyk clones for my AT-AP...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Not much by way of SW this morning except for a grip load of more SL w/ Rex sticker. On the Joes front, I found comic packs w2...Destro/Breaker, Stormshadow/Snake Eyes, & the Dreadknotts. Cars were aplenty today...found Dudley Spare, Not Chuck, & Tow. Also saw GOLD Mia & Tia.

I don't expect the Troopers or the Shadow Guard to even make it to the pegs here in Burbank (you know how it is).

-Snags
    Maybe not Chef Boyardee's store, but Target has always been good to me.

McRebel (w/Stand) is up on HTS. Only 1-per order, though...and there's nothing else on the site worth ordering.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Just looked at the list of GG exclusives for this year. I don't think I'll be getting any of them this year, which would be a first. My wallet will be very happy .

For any of you GG PGM members, the Holo Darth Maul bust exclusive is up for pre-order on their site right now.

I didn't know you could order single figures from Amazon.com. I'll have to take a look over there.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

McRebel (w/Stand) is up on HTS. Only 1-per order, though...and there's nothing else on the site worth ordering.

-Snags
    i saw it too, looks like the coins are going to be short runned in w 8 & 9. glad i picked em all up on the pegs.