Page 377 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477877 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 10402
    Target Manhattan Beach had some '08 repacked figures from '07, and a Titanium Series AT-OT, but nothing else of note. Target Culver City had naught.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I got my order today. Came by UPS, so make sure someone is home to sign for it.
    I have a mailbox place for that stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

New Force finally sent my cases of waves 1 & 2, but I won't open them until after Lent is over since I yet again gave up buying toys. I preordered these months ago, so technically they don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    New Force finally sent my cases of waves 1 & 2, but I won't open them until after Lent is over since I yet again gave up buying toys. I preordered these months ago, so technically they don't count.
    Then technically they can be opened.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Then technically they can be opened.
    True. I stared at the boxes for awhile yesterday contemplating whether to open or not. I usually use this period to appreciate my collection as opposed to just constantly adding to it. So all I did was open the cases and look at the carded figures before putting them back in the Hasbro cases, which according to the packaging labels went from China to Chino to Florida and back to California.

The 2008 Wave 2 Revision "S" (S is for Snags) case I ordered from amazon just showed up at Blue Snag HQ. For $115 shipped I got the following:

1x Battle Damaged Vader
    1x Shadow Guard
    5x Jump Trooper
    5x Evo Trooper

Good times.

-Emperor Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I have seen no less than 30-35 Star Wars battlepacks, comic packs and GI Joe 2-figure packs with swapped "The Corps" figures instead at Baldwin Park Walmart and Baldwin Park Target. "The Corps" are those crappy Wal-Mart figures you can buy real cheap.

I have pointed this out to employees on no less than three occassions. Friggin' swappers.

I have not seen a single Kashyyk trooper, but I haven't been looking too hard. Did find a Gree, and I only wanted one Gree so I'm cool there.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    The 2008 Wave 2 Revision "S" (S is for Snags) case I ordered from amazon just showed up at Blue Snag HQ. For $115 shipped I got the following:

1x Battle Damaged Vader
    1x Shadow Guard
    5x Jump Trooper
    5x Evo Trooper

Good times.

-Emperor Snags
    That is an outstanding case assortment. I need to order one of those.

Target GHETTO Long Beach = 1 2-1b and 1 po nudo? Plus a bunch of saga figs with the FU stuff on them, picked up the 2-1B

Walmart Partly Ghetto Long Beach = effing nothing as usual, why do I bother??

Target Fancy Seal Beach = 2 of all of wave 1 08 - Got myself another 2-1b and picked the rest up for a friend...remember I want no one thinking I collect prequel toys

Target Middle Class Long Beach = nothing new but they did have the entire wave 5 TAC and Jedi Evolutions.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

i didnt know stores had a caste system !

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Target GHETTO Long Beach = 1 2-1b and 1 po nudo? Plus a bunch of saga figs with the FU stuff on them, picked up the 2-1B

Walmart Partly Ghetto Long Beach = effing nothing as usual, why do I bother??

Target Fancy Seal Beach = 2 of all of wave 1 08 - Got myself another 2-1b and picked the rest up for a friend...remember I want no one thinking I collect prequel toys

Target Middle Class Long Beach = nothing new but they did have the entire wave 5 TAC and Jedi Evolutions.
    I've been to that partly ghetto LB WM and it's got nothing on super ghetto Panorama and Crenshaw WM.

I love this caste system for stores btw!