Page 380 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480880 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 10378
    Found a whole lotta nothing at Burbank KB tonight, but did find Gold Mia/Tia Cars. When I realized they wanted $15 for them, I dropped them like a bad habit. I went downstairs and found wave 1/2 of StarWars 2008 at Chubby13's shop. They were $15-$18 apiece. Pass again. For some reason, he's putting out a bunch of AOTC figures (Saga blue cards)- who would really want those? Sounds like BlueSnags is the mackdaddy of WalMart- I wish I had the time to drive all over Valencia.

went to steven son ranch walmart this evening. they had ha bunch of wave 1 star wars the ones with the new stickers, im passing all of that. None sign of the new waves. i dont even know which is which anymore. been out of the loop for a while. Also of the TF front they had the new repaints of the old deluxes overcast, jolt, jungle bonechrusher, divebomb. Also they had all the TF new voyagers and leaders

TRU stevenson ranch, nothing

went to walmart near mountasia. they had the sith evolution packs still on the pallet. didnt really interest me that much. i did manage to pick up a set of the gi joe two pack,(twins, destro, ace, breaker,snake eyes,dreaknocks). still need the single card gi joes, the wave with the crimson gaurds i think 4 or 5, and up, the rest of the gi joe single.

Torrance walmart: still has 08 anakin and obi warming the pegs...
    Target Manhattan beach: nothing new

LBTC Walmart - found all the evo packs, 2 cases worth, picked up both fett sets and a sith set and saw all the repacks of wave 7, 7.5 and 8 with stands and the sticker.

Found remnants of wave 1 08 at a walmart somewhere near Northridge - picked up another 2-1b, the lil' deuce is AWESOME!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Went to Marshalls and Ross lookin for clearance crap. At Hawthorne Marshalls I found some TSC Imperial Snowtroopers for $5.99. Also saw a Bossk.

Also found the new GI JOE battle 5-packs at Hawthorne TRU.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1287/picture100ph5.jpg
    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3161/picture106qo9.jpg

At La Brea Target, I have a wave 1 TAC stash - Gree, Tri Droid, 2-1B, Obi Wan and Anakin as well as a GI Joe Stash - armored Cobra Commander, Snow Job, Torpedo, Crimson Guard, Rock n' Roll. PM me if you want either one.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    At La Brea Target, I have a wave 1 TAC stash - Gree, Tri Droid, 2-1B, Obi Wan and Anakin as well as a GI Joe Stash - armored Cobra Commander, Snow Job, Torpedo, Crimson Guard, Rock n' Roll. PM me if you want either one.
    I sent you a PM
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

The TAC stash has been claimed but the GI Joe stash is still up for grabs

Got my HTS order (Kashyyyk Trooper, 2-1B) this weekend, along with my amazon order (Saga Legends Shadow Stormtrooper x3, Commander Neyo x1, Covert Ops Trooper x1, Utapau Shadow Trooper x2).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The TAC stash has been claimed but the GI Joe stash is still up for grabs
    ill take the gi joe stash
    figrin bran you have a PM

went to tru stevenson ranch. also saw the new gi joe 5 pack. picked up a set. the nightwatch set looks pretty good