Page 382 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482882 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 10330
    Thanks for the stash Figrin! You're the bestest!

There's still a 2-1B, Anakin, and Obi-Wan there, if anyone wants them.

Still looking for the Lava Droid and a Kashyyyk Trooper.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

picked up my HTS order from the post office yesterday. This is going to sound crazy, but I think I saw Ahmad Best mailing a letter as I was waiting in line. Didnt want to embarass myself and ask him if he was Jar Jar. This was in Los Feliz. I saw him one other time and I really think it was him now. Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?
    Try near the lava pits
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?
    Burbank Target.

Thanks to Commtech for the Gree. Just need Kashyyk troopers and Lava Droids now.

Chaddymac, I'm glad I could help!

bikerscout, that is also mine and JT's local post office and while I can't speak for him, I've never seen Ahmad Best there nor anywhere else around the neighborhood. Doesn't mean it wasn't him though.

Btw, has anyone sent in for their Hasbro rewards yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank Target.

Thanks to Commtech for the Gree. Just need Kashyyk troopers and Lava Droids now.

No problem! By the way, thanks to Darkagent for the wave 6 Joes hook up!

I can't figure out how to fill out the Hasbro Rewards form: I have more items than will fit in those lines: do I fill out multiple forms?

I can't figure out how to fill out the Hasbro Rewards form: I have more items than will fit in those lines: do I fill out multiple forms?
    I believe that you can either fill out multiple forms or else write out your additional purchases on a 3" x 5" index card.

picked up my HTS order from the post office yesterday. This is going to sound crazy, but I think I saw Ahmad Best mailing a letter as I was waiting in line. Didnt want to embarass myself and ask him if he was Jar Jar. This was in Los Feliz. I saw him one other time and I really think it was him now. Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?
    Ugh, the Los Feliz post office is the worst scumhole in the galaxy, it's my local one and I loathe it. I'll have to keep an eye out for him and do my impression of Jar Jar if I see him.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Btw, has anyone sent in for their Hasbro rewards yet?
    Not yet, the deadline to get it into the mail is March 27th, and I think I might have wave 2 by then which would kick my rewards into the maximum zone.

No, there's instructions for that in the fine print, I think you have to include that data on a 3x5 and send it in with that. Read the PDF carefully, they're very sneaky on this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.