Page 389 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489889 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 10416
    Stashed the new Snake Eyes with Red Ninjas Battle Pack at Monrovia TRU. It hurt not to buy it, but a promise is a promise...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Stashed the new Snake Eyes with Red Ninjas Battle Pack at Monrovia TRU. It hurt not to buy it, but a promise is a promise...
    Have someone else buy it and hold it for you. A loophole, yes, but hey, life's short and the Lord is forgiving.

let's submit that "Assault on Frank & Son's" scalper bp idea to H at comic-con!!!

I've been up all night. I went to bed at 12am and woke up at 12:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. I've been online. I've done work with my writing. I've watched / listened to a whole rock concert on DVD.

But I'd probably drive terribly while tired and don't really think I should chance going on a toy run this morning. I still don't have any 2008's beyond the Evolutions figures that I wanted.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Pico Rivera Walmart had an entire peg of the Deena/Jundland comic pack last night. There were at least 4, likely more. Had I not given this hobby up for lent, I'd have bought them all. Instead, I stashed them if anyone is interested.
    Pico Rivera Walmart... now that's a name I only hear if I bring it up I think I'm probably one of the only people who posts here with any regularity who goes to the stores you go to.

By the way, the Kashyyk trooper and Gree are up at HTS.
    Galactic Barn Burner

I found a McQuarrie Snowtrooper at Target Manhattan beach. Looked like an old stash the workers found. Naturally I stashed it again. It has a crease on the card, so looks like an opener. PM for details...

Edit: Stash claimed

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    let's submit that "Assault on Frank & Son's" scalper bp idea to H at comic-con!!!
    I'm on board for this. I'm thinking an 8-pack with the following figures/accessories:

Dirty Sanchez (w/Low Rider)
    Blackberry (w/Blackberry headset)
    Pegleg Pete (w/limp)
    Bob the Plumber (w/Plunger)
    Jackie Chan (w/"Scalping For Dummies" guidebook)
    Chef Boyardee (w/Dazed & Confused)
    Chubby13 (w/KBToys "Can I Help You" Employee Badge)
    Headphones (w/1970s AM Radio headset & Members Only Jacket)

I'm thinking either Police Lineup packaging with all of them lined up "Usual Suspects" style, or an Ultimate Battle Pack where they're all fighting each other.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

That's an awesome set there Snags!

I'd love to see those characters! I can picture Headphones with the Members Only jacket, too. 70's style hair too, right?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's an awesome set there Snags!

I'd love to see those characters! I can picture Headphones with the Members Only jacket, too. 70's style hair too, right?
    Hell yeah, bro. Think ChiaPet-style white guy afro.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

What about HOOTIE? He's one of the main villains in the SAGA.