Page 391 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491891 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    No El Puerco means a pass on the set for me!!! And to think that Hasbro could've recycled the old POTF2 Gammorean Guard mold too!
    Maybe he'll show up in Wave 2. We should do a "Fans Choice" balloting to see who makes the cut...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

So my sister went to Disneyland this weekend and I asked her to pick me up a 7" Indiana Jones figure. Unfortunately, there were none to be found. So she ask the salesman if they had anymore in back. He tells her that every morning one guy comes into the store and buys 25, leaves and comes back and buys another 25, and repeats this until they have sold out. Apparently, the limit is 25 per trip. The salesman told her that even he hasn't been able to get one because he works the late shift.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    So my sister went to Disneyland this weekend and I asked her to pick me up a 7" Indiana Jones figure. Unfortunately, there were none to be found. So she ask the salesman if they had anymore in back. He tells her that every morning one guy comes into the store and buys 25, leaves and comes back and buys another 25, and repeats this until they have sold out. Apparently, the limit is 25 per trip. The salesman told her that even he hasn't been able to get one because he works the late shift.
    What the HELL??
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

That's awful! I hope that guy is blowing smoke, the very notion is offensive. I was there on Saturday, there wasn't a spot for anything like this to be set up in a display.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Grrrrrrrrr -- if it's true, someone outta go and Nancy Kerrigan that guy.

Complain to Disneyland, they usually react strongly to those sorts of things.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Maybe he'll show up in Wave 2. We should do a "Fans Choice" balloting to see who makes the cut...
    I agree!

Dare we suggest a SSG Just Found forum Battle pack --?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Complain to Disneyland, they usually react strongly to those sorts of things.
    They told me the same story a few months ago- so obviously they don't care. I do plan on complaining to someone the next time though- it's just f'in ridiculous. It was the same story with the Star Tours "Stitch" figures. There are a few ebay'ers who have Anaheim locations, so expect to find these on their sites. I'll try to go early next time and intercept the bastard.

A couple weeks ago, when I stopped at Disney to pick up Tater Fett, I looked for the 7" Indy too. I didn't notice a display of any type of Indy toys at all either.
    I assume these will be plentiful as the movie approaches. Hopefully the scalpers will be stuck with unsellable stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    They told me the same story a few months ago- so obviously they don't care. I do plan on complaining to someone the next time though- it's just f'in ridiculous. It was the same story with the Star Tours "Stitch" figures. There are a few ebay'ers who have Anaheim locations, so expect to find these on their sites. I'll try to go early next time and intercept the bastard.
    She was able to get me a nice mint carded Star Tours Stitch.