Page 392 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492892 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 10354
    Hey guys long time no post. I'll just get it out there real fast and just say I have had a lot on my plate the last 3 months and my life has really changed. From Getting Cancer to getting a divorce needless to say it's been hard. With out some of you and Family I don't know where I would be right now. Becky, Chip, JT and Tycho thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now to get through Chemo and start over again. At least I'll be done with it before SDCC!

Anyways, needles to say I don't really hunt anymore. Hasbro has taken a back seat Only OT and Clones get in my collection these day, but I'm still going strong with GG. Hope to see your faces soon, because just 2 days into the chemo it's pretty messed up. Not looking for sympathy, but just wanted to let my friends know that I haven't told personally.

Happy hunting!

Matt
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm going to DL next month and I'm just going to assume that I won't see the Indy figure and that I don't actually need it

I did a search of the current auctions and there are 2 people in FL that have tons of them. There are only a few in CA, however. One of them is based in N. Holly so we should go hunt him/her down!

Target W.Hollywood had a weird mix of product, wave 8 figures with stands and some other stuff, some of the Titanium repaint wave, and an Airborne Clone with coin. Also all the Evos.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys long time no post. I'll just get it out there real fast and just say I have had a lot on my plate the last 3 months and my life has really changed. From Getting Cancer to getting a divorce needless to say it's been hard. With out some of you and Family I don't know where I would be right now. Becky, Chip, JT and Tycho thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now to get through Chemo and start over again. At least I'll be done with it before SDCC!

Anyways, needles to say I don't really hunt anymore. Hasbro has taken a back seat Only OT and Clones get in my collection these day, but I'm still going strong with GG. Hope to see your faces soon, because just 2 days into the chemo it's pretty messed up. Not looking for sympathy, but just wanted to let my friends know that I haven't told personally.

Happy hunting!

Matt
    Sure thing Matt, and I'm still in shock about how the last 2 months have treated you. It's been a little weird not mentioning this here on the forums, but it wasn't my place to break that news. I hope you knew everybody here had your back even when they didn't know they did. I look forward to you getting better fast and hanging with ya!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm going to DL next month and I'm just going to assume that I won't see the Indy figure and that I don't actually need it

I did a search of the current auctions and there are 2 people in FL that have tons of them. There are only a few in CA, however. One of them is based in N. Holly so we should go hunt him/her down!
    Hmm, I wonder if we can get these through Disney DelivEARS, they hooked me up with the first batch of their Indy stuff.

With my new annual pass, I'll be hitting DL a lot more soon, so I'll keep a weathered eye out for 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Turbo, I hope that things get better for you!

Stay strong!

Hey Turbo! I was about to ask in this forums if anyone knew anything about you. I really hope everything turns out well for you (and it will, I'm sure). Anyway, if there's anything you need (besides toys) you can count in one more of your Burbank neighbors.

Target Redondo beach Galleria had an endcap full of those target exclusive kasyyyk battle packs. It has regular vader, two regular Stormtroopers, and two kashyyyk wookie soldiers. What a crappy set. They also had the starfighter for the blue skinned alien chick. And some newish looking diorama sets with galactic heroes. An Endor one, and a ROTS one.

Found a set of Force Unleashed Figures at a LA Area Wal-Mart... that is all...

Happy hunting!

Matt
    get well soon matt, if you need anything, let me know. i got your back.
    take care

Hey guys long time no post.
    I was just wondering the other day where you've been... and I'm the one that moved 1000 miles from LA county to get away from you. (Just kidding brother. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hang in there, and maybe I'll see you at the Con.)