Page 393 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493893 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 10363
    Turbowars: you get healthy. When the V-19 gets released, we need you around to complain about it like you criticized the Sith Infiltrator!

And you were right in doing so!

In the meanwhile, I just haven't had the enthusiasm to waste any gas toy hunting. I've been out and at it maybe 4 times in the past 2 MONTHS!

So I just caved and used my AAA discount and ordered from HTS this morning.

I'll still need 1 more Po Nudo and 3 more Octopara Droids, (I ordered the singular figures twice already), but I think I will wait until I can stuff the 2 figures I want from Force Unleashed into the next package as well. And just maybe I'll find something out in the stores when I'm buying my cat litter again.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys long time no post.
    I'm speechless, man. Take it easy and get well soon.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Forgot to post that I found a Mustafar Panning Droid at Burbank Target Monday morning.

I forgot that Po Nudie was at W.Hollywood Target yesterday.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I forgot that Po Nudie was at W.Hollywood Target yesterday.

Po Nudie? The actual, living organism? in person, or should I say... in alien?

Stashed the mustafar flying droid thing, kashyyk trooper and gree at Burbank target. Pm me for location.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Hey guys I need extras of the GI JOE Sigma 6 "Lt. Stone" and "Cobra Commander (black armor)" if anyone sees them at TRU please stash. They look like this:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8100/tru4ng7.jpg
    Forgot to mention yesterday that I found 2 sets of these figures at the Culver City TRU off Jeferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Stashed the mustafar flying droid thing, kashyyk trooper and gree at Burbank target. Pm me for location.
    PM sent. Don't need the Gree though.

I'll take a look at Gree... tho I may not get there until tomorrow morning. Got to Target late today and noted the absence of both clones and the Mustafar droid

Picked up Pax & Ewoks, the latter with a stand. I don't think I ever picked up Pax before, and more custom-fodder for Ewoks isn't terrible.

Oh, and if anyone needs Po Nudo, there's almost an entire peg of him at Burbank Target. Pick up a peg or two of SL Imperial "Officers" while you're at it, and maybe an Endor R2. Plenty to spare in Burbank

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    stashed claimed!