Page 395 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495895 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 10354
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Found Wave 2 of the DC build a figure series at Burbank Target. They are awesome! Highlights are Harley Quinn and Aqua Man.
    Thanks to your post I drove to two more targets and found......found.....noth...nothing.

Stashed : Basso and Republic Commando comic packs at La Cienega TRU
    GI Joe Snake eyes/Red Ninja battlepack at Los Feliz TRU.
    PM me if you need either one.

I didn't see any DCUC wave 2 at any of the Targets I visited but I did find and buy quite a lot of SA 501st's from the TRU's I visited.

Los Feliz TRU has rearranged the store so that video games and action figures are now on the left side rather than the right side. That means less ground to cover but it also means the local scalpers will just dash over more quickly.

EDIT: The GI Joe battlepack stash has been claimed

Frye's in Burbank has stacks upon stacks of MR scaled lightsabers for $9.99...

Just curious - How much do those MR lightsabers normally sell for?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Found Wave 2 of the DC build a figure series at Burbank Target. They are awesome! Highlights are Harley Quinn and Aqua Man.
    Damn, you must have gotten them before I got there. I was there during my lunch break yesterday around 1PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Frye's in Burbank has stacks upon stacks of MR scaled lightsabers for $9.99...
    If they happen to have a Mace, I could go for it. But thanks to Fry's and Tuesday Morning closeout store last year, I got most of the scaled saber. Don't expect Mace though as he was years ago.
    Last time I was there, they had security straps on them too, so you can't see if they are gold.
    I am hoping to find a scaled Fett blaster cheap. TRU Van Nuys had one still at 29.99 last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok888 View Post
    Just curious - How much do those MR lightsabers normally sell for?
    $29.99
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by TFWMrRoboto View Post
    Damn, you must have gotten them before I got there. I was there during my lunch break yesterday around 1PM.
    Eagle Rock Target had the whole set there this morning. Was going to pick up Harley, but her whole face was all blue. The Aquaman did look nice. They also had SW Wave 1 on the shelf, including Gree, Kashyyyk Troopers, and Mining Droids. When I left, all were untouched and still there.

Nothing today at Burbank Target, but a friend spotted the wave 2 DC figures at his local target (west Hollywood).

I stashed another Kashyyk trooper at Burbank K-mart, for you army builder addicts. There was still the whole wave on the pegs. PM me for stash location.

I picked up Mouse/Basso at Burbank Target around 10:30 today, and picked up Firestorm (Classic) from the Wave 2 DCU yesterday Weird that none of the other comic packs were there. Maybe a Headphones return, or they were just scooped up by the rest of the 8am folks. Headphones has been showing up in Burbank a lot, but usually just leaving with armloads of Ben10 figures every time.