Page 396 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496896 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 10341
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Nothing today at Burbank Target, but a friend spotted the wave 2 DC figures at his local target (west Hollywood).

I stashed another Kashyyk trooper at Burbank K-mart, for you army builder addicts. There was still the whole wave on the pegs. PM me for stash location.
    I stopped by West Holly Target and there was absolutely no trace of any wave 2 DCUC. Why couldn't they have put them out yesterday when I was there in the morning????

Picked up the Green Anakin Starfighter today at Walmart.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stopped by West Holly Target and there was absolutely no trace of any wave 2 DCUC. Why couldn't they have put them out yesterday when I was there in the morning????
    I asked my friend and he says there were 2 other collectors at opening, so they might have taken them. My friend only collects star wars, so I'm sure he didn't get any DC. I think there'll be plenty of that wave just like wave 1.

Note to TRU: Stop buying SL!!! Basic figures are what people want!!! arrgghghggh.

That said, porter ranch TRU: lots of SL -90% without Rex sticker. Lots of biker scouts, pit droids & bds. Also had sith, jedi, anakin and maybe 1 fett evo pack.

p.r. walmart: lots of evo packs including a few FU, at least one fett and many of the sith and jedi. Also had 2 blue Obi SFs. Figure selection sucked, just about a dozen and a half SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I stashed another Kashyyk trooper at Burbank K-mart, for you army builder addicts. There was still the whole wave on the pegs. PM me for stash location.
    Stash has been claimed.

Nothing good today at target. No SW, no DC, no ML, no Joes, etc....

I stashed a Mustafar panning droid and a Gree at target Redondo Beach (Galleria) on Hawthorne blvd. PM for details.

HTS has the AT-AP, all the mighty muggs, Evolutions and other goodies right now. Use the SPRCAT8 code for 10% off and free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    HTS has the AT-AP, all the mighty muggs, Evolutions and other goodies right now. Use the SPRCAT8 code for 10% off and free shipping.
    I think you have to spend at least $50 in order to use that particular code.

You are correct, which is why I ordered 2 AT-APs and some figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post

Awesome! Thanks. I ordered the Evolutions and a couple extra army builder types.