Page 398 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498898 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 10380
    Big donut at Burbank Target. Some older TACs tho: pre-cyborg Grievous, Holiday Fett, CZ-4, a random Ghost Anakin. Weird mix. Funko's wacky wobblers got restocked, there was a Boba Fett which looked kinda neat.

if anyone needs a martian manhunter, i've got one stashed at walgreens in echo park...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    if anyone needs a martian manhunter, i've got one stashed at walgreens in echo park...
    Is that Shadowtek The Batman Martian Manhunter? If it were Flash from that line, I could use it. I pass by that store every day btw, but rarely ever go in.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Is that Shadowtek The Batman Martian Manhunter? If it were Flash from that line, I could use it. I pass by that store every day btw, but rarely ever go in.
    Fig! man, you're everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Ha! hardly. That Walgreens is on the way to work and if I really could be everywhere, you'd see me more often in the Burbank stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Figrin Bran, the omnipresent
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Figrin Bran, the omnipresent
    Haha, I'll be hitting the stores out in VA soon

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can pick me up a Snow Job if possible? Man that just doesn't sound right asking you guys that question. Now if there were a bunch of chicks that would be different.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone can pick me up a Snow Job if possible?
    Hey good buddy, as it turns out, I actually have an extra one of these. He's yours. I haven't been out in a while, but decided to hit Target this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find an endcap with the new Exclusives. I grabbed an Aayla fighter and a Kashyyyk BP. I haven't opened either one yet, but upon close inspection, I believe those Stormies are of the VOTC variety. NICE!!!

501st Trooper is back in stock at HTS. Odds are its the SA version. I'm counting on it since I just ordered 6 of them.

Use Code RE10FR for 10% off and free shipping

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]