Page 399 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499899 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    501st Trooper is back in stock at HTS. Odds are its the SA version. I'm counting on it since I just ordered 6 of them.

Use Code RE10FR for 10% off and free shipping

-Snags
    I found four of them at TRU this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I found four of them at TRU this morning.
    I still haven't seen any at retail. Aside from one trip to WM last Sunday, I haven't been to any stores in weeks.

In this case, HTS will end up being cheaper than retail, so I figured what the hell. If they end up being the AT-TE Gunner mold I'll just return 'em to HTS.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I still haven't seen any at retail. Aside from one trip to WM last Sunday, I haven't been to any stores in weeks.

In this case, HTS will end up being cheaper than retail, so I figured what the hell. If they end up being the AT-TE Gunner mold I'll just return 'em to HTS.

-Snags
    Los Feliz TRU had at about 10 of the SA version today.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had at about 10 of the SA version today.
    I found 5 of them at that store on Saturday so they must've gotten way too many SL cases and no TAC.

Thanks for the heads up Snags! I'm going to order 2 and be set at my limit of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Is that Shadowtek The Batman Martian Manhunter? If it were Flash from that line, I could use it. I pass by that store every day btw, but rarely ever go in.
    I live around the corner and rarely go in. But I checked the toy aisle about two weeks ago when I went in for some mints. Then yesterday the exact same figures were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone can pick me up a Snow Job if possible? Man that just doesn't sound right asking you guys that question. Now if there were a bunch of chicks that would be different.
    TW - on Wed. night I saw Snow Job and Laser trooper at burbank K-mart. Hopefully he's still there for ya. I looked at his card it was pretty good, never saw him before, cool lookin fig.

we never see any SA 501st because one person buys 5, 10, 15 at a time. It wouldn't be askin too much for someone to leave ONE for others. (Scalpers don't apply -they're dbs anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    we never see any SA 501st because one person buys 5, 10, 15 at a time. It wouldn't be askin too much for someone to leave ONE for others. (Scalpers don't apply -they're dbs anyway)
    When we know who wants some, we'll do our best to stash for you. Don't worry though, these will be in abundance soon enough, and on HTS.com.

I was just at Hawthorne city TRU and got there when the lady was stocking the end cap with Iron Man Movie figures. She only had 2 cases. Picked up Mark 1, 2, 3, Prototype (snap on), and Iron Monger (fist smash). Looks like everything except Mark 3 and Prototype are 1 per case. Also make sure to ckeck the paint, I saw a Mark 3 with paint so bad it looked like it was battle damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    I was just at Hawthorne city TRU and got there when the lady was stocking the end cap with Iron Man Movie figures. She only had 2 cases. Picked up Mark 1, 2, 3, Prototype (snap on), and Iron Monger (fist smash). Looks like everything except Mark 3 and Prototype are 1 per case. Also make sure to ckeck the paint, I saw a Mark 3 with paint so bad it looked like it was battle damaged.
    Same at La Cienega TRU. I didn't pick up anything. SW evo sets too.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    TW - on Wed. night I saw Snow Job and Laser trooper at burbank K-mart. Hopefully he's still there for ya. I looked at his card it was pretty good, never saw him before, cool lookin fig.

Don't worry bikerscout, I've reached my limit on SA 501st so I'll stash any and all that I see. However, you could just order them on HTS right now and save 10% and get free shipping with "RE10FR". It comes out to being cheaper than retail so why not go that route?