Page 403 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503903 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 10289
    Scored the Sigma 6 paratrooper Snake Eyes at a West Hollywood ROSS for $9.99. And to think a year ago that thing was going for close to $100.

Jedi-Con Convention Exclusive Shadow Trooper 2-Pack is up at SWS if anyone is interested:

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...;pcid1=;pcid2=

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Jedi-Con Convention Exclusive Shadow Trooper 2-Pack is up at SWS if anyone is interested:

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...;pcid1=;pcid2=

-Snags
    Just ordered! Thanks!!!

Bunch of returned older Joes at Burbank Target. Buzzer, Red Ninja, Serpentor, Stalker (latest version). Headphones was there yesterday returning 2 bags of stuff so that might explain it. Picked up the fixed-crotch Stalker, like it a LOT more than the 5-pack version. I hope the hip joints stay pretty tight. Nada for SW.

Saw about 4 or 5 cases of FU and a bunch of cases of wave 1 08 at ghetto walmart LBC. The pegs were literally packed to the tips along with about 10 each of all the comic packs known to man. It was really weird to see the pegs all nice and stocked and with new merchandise, even though I didn't want any of it. I'm sure someone will have a hayday there
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Saw about 4 or 5 cases of FU and a bunch of cases of wave 1 08 at ghetto walmart LBC. The pegs were literally packed to the tips along with about 10 each of all the comic packs known to man. It was really weird to see the pegs all nice and stocked and with new merchandise, even though I didn't want any of it. I'm sure someone will have a hayday there

No stashing for your buddies here at SSG?

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Bunch of returned older Joes at Burbank Target. Buzzer, Red Ninja, Serpentor, Stalker (latest version). Headphones was there yesterday returning 2 bags of stuff so that might explain it. Picked up the fixed-crotch Stalker, like it a LOT more than the 5-pack version. I hope the hip joints stay pretty tight. Nada for SW.
    I don't think Stalker came in the 5 pack, Toon .. or did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    No stashing for your buddies here at SSG?
    I would but I doubt any of you guys would want to travel all the way to Long Beach! If you do, then hell, I have no problems stashing at all.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!