Page 406 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506906 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I like 'em for the most part (the Luminara/AT-RT pack is kind of a dud). I'll most likely pick up multiples of most of them once they hit clearance.

-Snags
    Oh don't get me wrong, they are kinda cool, but I'm cutting down on the buying a lot of stuff. Just buying what I like A LOT. If I do find them on clearance, I might get them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Target manhattan beach: I just scored all three of the exclusive GI JOE 25th vehicles. Gave them the DPCI 087060918 and she had someone grab a case. I was flirting big time with the employee so that probably helped. I dunno if they have any more cases there.
    Using your "Jedi Master Casanova" mind tricks, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Target manhattan beach: I just scored all three of the exclusive GI JOE 25th vehicles. Gave them the DPCI 087060918 and she had someone grab a case. I was flirting big time with the employee so that probably helped. I dunno if they have any more cases there.
    I heard these were out in force, on the shelves in Pasadena today.

I have the vintage SHARC but at only 9.99, I'll probably get the repaint as well as the HISS and AWE Striker.

Target Culver City put out 6 cases of Wave 2 Order 66 out this morning at 9:30am. Passed on them all... It's a really crappy set.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Target Culver City put out 6 cases of Wave 2 Order 66 out this morning at 9:30am. Passed on them all... It's a really crappy set.

wonder how many are left now? I too have the vintage SHARC, one of the few joe vehicles I owned. It's beat up and I don't know where it is in my parents' basement. Along with the cobra mamba heli and the raven (blackbird) looking jet. Still got the OG boxes for em too.

For fans of GI Joe, the GI Joe film festival is tomorrow at the Echo Park Film Center. It starts at 8PM. The film center is near the corner of Alvarado and Sunset. Should be fun...

here's the site:

http://www.echoparkfilmcenter.org/

I was lucky enough to stumble upon a case of Order 66 this morning. I really like this selection. There are some good army builders this time around. My favorite is the little Ducky Jedi dude Tsui Choi.

Found Iron Monger at Burbank Target this morning. They also had a few others, but looks like I lucked out as there was only one IM. Is it just me or does the Tony Stark prototype figure look like *****?

Of course the only day I don't go to Burbank Target at opening and there's Iron Mongers and Dc Universe figures! Damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Found Iron Monger at Burbank Target this morning. They also had a few others, but looks like I lucked out as there was only one IM. Is it just me or does the Tony Stark prototype figure look like *****?
    Stashed a Mark 2 Iron Man at La Cienega Target, if anyone is interested. I actually like the Prototype IM. Not sure why it's called prototype though. It looks exactly like the Mark 3.