Page 409 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 10414
    My 501st showed up yesterday... Gunner. And I ordered after Snags

Ah well. Eventually Burbank will move through their "officer" pile and some new Legends will show up... including ol' SA 501st.

You guys should try TRU for the super art. 501st. Every time I'm there, there's at least a couple but I never cared for those. Next time I'll stash now that I know so many of you need them. I'll be glad to stop by and say hi to Chef Boyardee. It's just like saying hi to any of your childhood favorite characters (Mickey, Donald, Santa, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I'll be glad to stop by and say hi to Chef Boyardee. It's just like saying hi to any of your childhood favorite characters (Mickey, Donald, Santa, etc.).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I'll be glad to stop by and say hi to Chef Boyardee. It's just like saying hi to any of your childhood favorite characters (Mickey, Donald, Santa, etc.).
    He closed the store 20 minutes before 9pm tonight!! We snuck in through the exit door and he got all upset! So we asked why the doors were all sealed up and he said that they were understaffed and needed to clean the store up! Must be really cush working for the Chef getting all the nice Stuff off the truck... closing the store early...

Kitty World

For those of you familiar with Hello Kitty Lady, here's a couple pictures I took of her shop today. Notice that they've moved to Circle K. When I inquired at the Circle K, the clerk who barely spoke English asked me to write down my name and phone number so that the Kitty Store could call me. Apparently, they are holding impromptu merchandise sales inside the Circle K- how bizarre! I didn't have time to wait around, and the clerk was annoying me with his lack of good customer service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0131.jpg   IMG_0130.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    He closed the store 20 minutes before 9pm tonight!! We snuck in through the exit door and he got all upset! So we asked why the doors were all sealed up and he said that they were understaffed and needed to clean the store up! Must be really cush working for the Chef getting all the nice Stuff off the truck... closing the store early...
    Sounds like the Chef couldn't even wait until the store was closed to start raiding those pallets. Hopefully there's enough for him, Dazed & Confused and Wormser to all get their share.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Burbank KB

I overheard Forrest Gump tell a customer that they should go downstairs to StarAnime (aka Chubby13), to find what they were looking for. I wanted to scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    For those of you familiar with Hello Kitty Lady, here's a couple pictures I took of her shop today. Notice that they've moved to Circle K. When I inquired at the Circle K, the clerk who barely spoke English asked me to write down my name and phone number so that the Kitty Store could call me. Apparently, they are holding impromptu merchandise sales inside the Circle K- how bizarre! I didn't have time to wait around, and the clerk was annoying me with his lack of good customer service.
    Seems like the Kitty lady's empire is growing. It wouldn't surprise me if the TRU's closed in a few months/years and she remained in business. That would suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I overheard Forrest Gump tell a customer that they should go downstairs to StarAnime (aka Chubby13), to find what they were looking for. I wanted to scream.
    I stopped by Chubby13's store yesterday at around 10:30pm after coming out from the theaters. He was of course closed and I was really surprised to see that the place hasn't changed a bit since my last visit. He still has the sign that says "Star Anime" which he said he would change to "halo13" right when he started business. I had not visited the place since oct. '07 and he still has more than half the merchandise since then. He also had a 25% off on the transformers movie toys section which of course are marked up more than 25% their msrp. Don't this kind of collectibles shop "entrepreneurs" know that they have to do blow out sales to move out the stuff that JUST WON'T SELL and bring in new merchandise to therefore bring in more customers? That's basic stuff you learn about retail and he used to manage a KB.

why do you guys even go into these stores? You're smart and know how to get htf stuff for retail price. I guess u guys just go in there to laugh?

Chef B - great ravioli !!

Nothing new at Burbank Target, except SW endcap's up, right by the SW section. Headphones was sittin on the smoke-break bench near the doors, but otherwise nobody was there. Jackie Chan must've run into the store full speed as he was right behind me when I hit the toy aisle. Straight for GI Joe he went. There was one Target Iron Man on the pegs, and 3 Prototypes. The Target one looks nice as a repaint, but this one was too sloppy.

Saw Headphones head towards the front with a big pile of about a dozen Hot Wheels and/or other assorted car lines. It's possible it was older stuff (Headphones buys piles of anything, it seems), but I felt bad anyway for the usual Hot Wheels crowd who've dropped off daily visits because the store gets jack in.