Page 410 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 10330
    Gardena target has a lot of the Exclusive red and silver Iron mans. Nothing else worth reporting today.

Stashed an Iron Man Mark II at Woodman KB. Shoot me a PM for location.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I found some more SA 501sts at Burbank TRU tonight. Nothing else good, and none of their figures have the Clone Wars sticker promo- WTF?

Burbank Target had the FU wave this morning at 8:30am. All that was left were the non-army figures, so I left them on the pegs. With all the empty space, it looked like they put out only one case.

When I arrived at work, FedEx dropped off my EE wave 2r2 case- good times!

Woodland Hills

TRU on Topanga Canyon: Full pegs, lots of army builders, but nothing new.

TARGET at Desoto: Semi full pegs but again, nothing new. No Order 66 packs or Evolutions at all.

Just opened my wave2r2 case from EE and was disappointed to find that there are two big stickers covering the bubbles of these fine figures: The Force Unleashed Cheat Code sticker and the Clone Wars Captain Rex Promo sticker. This sucks as I wanted a good carded set to display- and the figs I saw at Target this morning did not have dual stickers. Guess I'll be doing some swap & return this month.

Hey guys,

Started my 2nd round of treatment today and most likely wont hunt for about 2 weeks, was wondering if anyone can pick up a few BlackHoles Stormies for me. I know it's a tall order, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Hey Speak, I get my treatment in Burbank, so maybe we can meet up and get that GG statue from you.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys,

Started my 2nd round of treatment today and most likely wont hunt for about 2 weeks, was wondering if anyone can pick up a few BlackHoles Stormies for me. I know it's a tall order, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Hey Speak, I get my treatment in Burbank, so maybe we can meet up and get that GG statue from you.
    Have the latest Legends figures hit the Burbank area? I think Snags and his wonderful WalMart runs are the only sighting I've heard of lately.

Turbo let me know when and where...

Damn! I was sitting here and just glanced up at my Yoda/R2 maquette. One of Yoda's ears is broken off! I can't find the piece anywhere, so I don't know if it's always been that way or what. Now I've got to find the box and look inside. This is a real bummer. If I had some detolfs and a hardwood floor this would never have happened. Funny thing is, I just noticed the styrofoam block under R2, so clearly I'm not as observant as I think I am. Now that it's removed, R2 is looking much better.

By the way, what wave is the FU Stormtrooper Commander coming in? Is it a different case assortment from w2r2 or another wave altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Damn! I was sitting here and just glanced up at my Yoda/R2 maquette. One of Yoda's ears is broken off! I can't find the piece anywhere, so I don't know if it's always been that way or what. Now I've got to find the box and look inside. This is a real bummer. If I had some detolfs and a hardwood floor this would never have happened. Funny thing is, I just noticed the styrofoam block under R2, so clearly I'm not as observant as I think I am. Now that it's removed, R2 is looking much better.

By the way, what wave is the FU Stormtrooper Commander coming in? Is it a different case assortment from w2r2 or another wave altogether?
    I had the same thing happen to my Boba Fett maquette. The tip of one of flames was broken off when I removed it from the package. In fact, my Darth Malak mini bust had the face plate broken also. Both were exclusives so I figured there was nothing I could do about it. GG could just say that I broke them.

And the FU Stormtrooper Commander is part of a multipack, I think.