Page 415 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 10329
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Got my $50 check from Hasbro, but it says I have to spend it at Target- WTF?
    Would you rather it be Walmart?

I want to use it at Chubby13, so I can get those hard to find figures!

I want to use it at Chubby13, so I can get those hard to find figures!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Practically NOTHING at the Target on Sepulveda near Burbank Blvd. I picked up the last Order 66 two-pack, with Anakin and a purple Stormtrooper. They did have about four of the Battle of Kashyyk (sp?) Battle packs and I brought one of those home. But NO single carded figures at all.

Found FU wave at Burbank TRU this morning. Only Vader and Shadow Guard were missing.

Found FU wave at Burbank TRU this morning. Only Vader and Shadow Guard were missing.
    Did you get there at opening?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I was there at 10 am and didn't see them. I think they opened at 9am.

I found out who's Chubby13's TRU employee supplier: Wormser. As plumber Bob and I were walking out to the registers, Wormser noticed I had some GI Joes in my cart and asked me if there were more on the pegs. He was busy ringing someone on a register and I offered to go back and get him some Joes. I did it in good faith to be in peace with them employees. BIG MISTAKE. When I came back he said "Thank you, I really need them for my friend Frank from Halo13, the store in the mall. I supply him with toys every now and then". Plumber Bob looked at me surprised. As we walked away, PB says, "If I would've known!".

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Did you get there at opening?

-Snags
    I was there at 9:30am. Wormser saw my stuff and looked very interested as well. That dude seriously needs to buy a new toothbrush.

I found TFU figures as well. Everything except for the troopers and Shadow Guard were there for me at Crenshaw WM.

I also found and bought an A T-AT at Deadwood Target. I got to use the Target coupon on that along with a Tri-Droid.

Those of you collecting GI Joes, take extra caution when buying those comic packs. I bought one the other day with no visible signs of tampering and yet the bios and Doc sticker/certificate were gone. At La Cienega TRU, I saw one comic pack with very visible signs of tampering so that's quite a bit of thievery going around.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I was there at 10 am and didn't see them. I think they opened at 9am.

I found out who's Chubby13's TRU employee supplier: Wormser. As plumber Bob and I were walking out to the registers, Wormser noticed I had some GI Joes in my cart and asked me if there were more on the pegs. He was busy ringing someone on a register and I offered to go back and get him some Joes. I did it in good faith to be in peace with them employees. BIG MISTAKE. When I came back he said "Thank you, I really need them for my friend Frank from Halo13, the store in the mall. I supply him with toys every now and then". Plumber Bob looked at me surprised. As we walked away, PB says, "If I would've known!".
    Damn, with Forrest Gump already on board and now Wormser, sounds like Chubby13's Army is growing. I can't believe he's still in business - he can't be making that much money and the rent at the mall sure isn't cheap.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]