Page 417 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517917 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 10429
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    oh well...
    Why did you edit your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Maybe Hootie read it and threatened to beat him up

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thanks to Speck for the CARS stash at Burbank Target. Stopped by Burbank TRU afterwards and stashed a CARS My Name Is Not Chuck and Tow for anyone who still needs them.

Also stashed three SA 501st Clones - PM me for location.

EDIT: CARS stash claimed. 501st stash still available.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I need to get rid of a sealed in the box Target exclusive Imperial Shuttle due to the need of more space in my toys room. I'm asking what I paid ($65), which is retail. Only offering it to regular members who I know and post here frequently. You would have to come and pick it up in the Burbank area (TRU). Thanks.

BBTS has GI JOE wave 9 preorders up, good price if you get a case. I ordered the internet exclusive case.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showpo...65&postcount=1

TRU is selling the Lego Luke Xwing maquette for a very reasonable $27.99. They are also in the overhead bins if you don't like the smashed boxes that are on the shelf.

Update: TRU.com is also offering this clearance price. Too bad they don't carry any others.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I need to get rid of a sealed in the box Target exclusive Imperial Shuttle due to the need of more space in my toys room. I'm asking what I paid ($65), which is retail. Only offering it to regular members who I know and post here frequently. You would have to come and pick it up in the Burbank area (TRU). Thanks.
    So tempting...I'll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    It's just stupid to fight that store when you know no one else will put the effort in... might as well goto Los Feliz and deal with Dirty Sanchez...

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    It's just stupid to fight that store when you know no one else will put the effort in... might as well goto Los Feliz and deal with Dirty Sanchez...
    I guess we're all just cynical, and since we have no "proof" it's hard to imagine this being effective. I can just see corporate getting 8 phone calls from grown men in Burbank complaining about not getting some Star Wars figures they want- they'll probably put us on speakerphone, call in the rest of the staff and have a good old laugh at us.

From the Cars line, I've seen quite a few Tow and Not Chucks but had no idea that people needed stashes on these. I'll definitely do that in the future for those two along with Chuki and Tow Cap/Gasparin.