Page 423 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523923 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Friday, La Brea Target had a register endcap with the Order 66 sets (minus Tsui Choi) and a few of the Joe vehicles.
    Not anymore! Between yesterday morning and this morning, they sold half of the Order 66 and all of the Joe vehicles.

They did restock DCUC. However, it was all wave 1! why???grrrr!!

Speck, if no one else does it, I'll keep you informed about Comic Con stuff. That is assuming that I'm kept in the loop about it

I carpet bombed all stores along the 210 east today- and found nothing (no surprise). Went to NoHo Target to get baby stuff and found one of the original Palpatine order 66 sets from last time. Curious, I rang it up and realized it had the same DPCI as the new ones. I played dumb and asked the video game folks if they had any more of "these new ones". The nice girl brought out a new case for me. Happy day. I used two $5 off coupons that I had on me, too bad I didn't have a few more. I just laid them out at the register in two groups, and paid separately. The cashier had no problem with me using two coupons in a row.

I too will be keeping in my boycott of Comic-Con this year! So I will be with my good friend Kenobi at some TRU that isn't in Burbank for the release of these wonderful Clone Wars Toys!

Kenobi's back? I thought he gave up and sold everything a couple of years ago. Welcome back dude. Why are you guys boycotting SDCC?

Picked up G.I. Joe Snow Job (finally) and Juno Eclipse (needed an opener) at Eagle Rock Target this morning. Glendale Galleria Target had multiples of every Order 66 set (except for Tsui Choi which was sold out) by the 2nd Floor registers. The G.I. Joe vehicles were already sold out except for a lone AWE Striker. Los Feliz TRU had jack squat. Thought about stopping by Burbank TRU for some laughs but I didn't feel like seeing Chef Boyardee's surly face early in the morning.

Kenobi and Jody - keep me in mind when you sell off all your Clone Wars stuff a few months after Midnight Madness. I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

To answer your question Speck, I've been going to SDCC since 1990... watched that show grow and grow and grow into this enjoyable monster that we have today! Panals you used to be able to walk in and out of... there was actually breathing room in the isles... man... and you weren't treated like second class cattle when ever you wanted to go anywhere at that show... So Basicly "Hollywood" and the Exclusive Market totally ruined an actual cool "COMIC" Convention! Yes the "Hollywood" Stuff is cool and all to see but it doesn't need to be the center of attention at that show! I'm ranting way too much about cause I used to plan my vacation every year around it... So I guess I have some great memories and I'm just gonna have to let CC go...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

Kenobi and Jody - keep me in mind when you sell off all your Clone Wars stuff a few months after Midnight Madness. I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.

-Snags
    I enjoy the experience of Midnight Madness... Hanging out with people I know... Laughing just having a good time... If I walk away with a few things cool... am I going to go crazy? Not this time around... I've learned my lesson...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up G.I. Joe Snow Job (finally) and Juno Eclipse (needed an opener) at Eagle Rock Target this morning. Glendale Galleria Target had multiples of every Order 66 set (except for Tsui Choi which was sold out) by the 2nd Floor registers. The G.I. Joe vehicles were already sold out except for a lone AWE Striker. Los Feliz TRU had jack squat. Thought about stopping by Burbank TRU for some laughs but I didn't feel like seeing Chef Boyardee's surly face early in the morning.

-Snags
    Didn't know you were looking for Snowjob- I've seen him a few times. Burbank TRU might have had FU this morning. I got there at 9:30a, to find that they only open early on Saturday. I left before they opened. I returned later in the afternoon, and saw one Juno Eclipse on the pegs.

Just watched the leaked Clone Wars theatrical trailer- I love it! I think it will put the AOTC movie to shame.

Just opened my Tsui Choi and Master Sev figures. I really like them. I just wish that Sev had articulated ankles. And what's with his removable blade lightsaber? The robes are cool, esp. Tsui's due to the poseable wire around the base of the robe. I'm all out of figure stands, so I can't pose them yet. Guess I'll be buying some MiniMag stands from Chubby13 this week- at least he doesn't jack up the prices on those.

Have you all seen the Hi-Res photos of the upcoming Milennium Falcon, at GH.com? Wow, oh wow- can't wait to pay whatever astronomical price that's gonna cost- please don't let it be a TRU exclusive!

Apparently people are returning last year's Order 66 to stores as Target did not change the DCPI's. That's on top of the usual figure swaps.