Page 424 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Went to NoHo Target to get baby stuff and found one of the original Palpatine order 66 sets from last time. Curious, I rang it up and realized it had the same DPCI as the new ones.
    I also saw a lone Order 66 pack at Target NOHO last week, but then realized it had Anakin swapped out for another figure. Upon closer inspection I realized it was from the first batch. Make sure you know what you are looking for before you buy them!
    Picked up an ATAP and Grevious fighter Friday in Northridge (Balboa Target). 1 of each there plus I think a blue Obi Wan fighter. Haven't seen new figures anywhere.

Speck - they're talking about the new Falcon to be about $150. I hope it's not a tru exclusive too, I don't think it'll be.
    Anyone have any Target midsize vehicle receipts they don't need? I'm trying to get rid of an AAT and a Hailfire droid. plmk. thx

The Falcon, by all accounts, is set to be wide-release like the AT-TE. They've gotta go for the greatest return on their investment, after all! With CW3D, it's practically a movie year (hello MM!) so it's a great time for them to try big vehicles again, even a new OT one. Looks amazing, don't it?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Anyone have any Target midsize vehicle receipts they don't need? I'm trying to get rid of an AAT and a Hailfire droid. plmk. thx
    I'm in the same boat- trying to get rid of a V-Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Apparently people are returning last year's Order 66 to stores as Target did not change the DCPI's. That's on top of the usual figure swaps.
    Interesting...I missed out on the first wave of Order 66 sets. Next Time I'm in Target I'll have to check and see if I can find any of the old sets.

North Hollywood Target had a few Order 66 packs (including last years Emperor/Thire pack) sitting on a shelf in the SW section. No endcap display.

They also had the Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax Comic 2-pack, so those are finally hitting retail for those of you who (smartly, in hindsight) didn't pay $20 for them when they were an exclusive. I was one of the suckers who bought one for $20, but I bought another for $10 since it's technically a variant (clear visors).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Duarte Target had no Order 66 packs or space for 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found/picked up a Star Sapphire JLU 3-pack at Los Feliz TRU today around lunch time.

Stashed a G.I. Joe Cobra Night Watch gift pack and a CARS Gold Mia & Tia 3-pack - shoot me a PM for location.

UPDATE: Stash has been claimed.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Duarte Target had no Order 66 packs or space for 'em.
    When did you go? I stopped by during lunch today and saw they had at least 1 complete set (with Tsui Choi) at the front register. What was surprising was that the rest of the end cap was filled with GI Joe. They must have had 15-20 Hiss Tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Found/picked up a Star Sapphire JLU 3-pack at Los Feliz TRU today around lunch time.

Stashed a G.I. Joe Cobra Night Watch gift pack and a CARS Gold Mia & Tia 3-pack - shoot me a PM for location.

UPDATE: Stash has been claimed.

-Snags
    Thanks for the Cobras! The Cars stash is still safe.