Page 427 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527927 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 10430
    Of course I forgot to check here yesterday afternoon...

...dregs still at Burbank today, with Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Sev on the shelf, 1 each, and nothing else but TF Deluxe on the bottom. But over in a couple carts by the trading cards, there was an open (but full) case of Joe vehicles and another Striker & Night Specter with messed-up boxes, AND an Emperor/Vill pack.

Picked up the Vill set and a Night Specter (tho it'll be a bit more expensive, I think I'd rather wait for the black HISS, and I was never a fan of the AWE Striker), and went ahead and put the rest of the stuff on the shelf. Except for his head & goofy helmet, Grand Slam's a great figure! Now if HTS (or Target) would get the Flash wave in... he'd make a great SW custom trooper base with some head swaps & some creative helmet work.

Hopefully Target'll put more Order 66 out in the AM in the next few days... gotta get me a couple Tsuis!

Force Unleashed wave is up on HTS.com

Just ordered some EvoTroopers, JumpTroopers, Shadow Guards, a Maris and a BD Vader.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Force Unleashed wave is up on HTS.com

Just ordered some EvoTroopers, JumpTroopers, Shadow Guards, a Maris and a BD Vader.

-Snags
    Ditto! Don't forget the "getout20" promo code for 20% off.

This year's FU Troopers are like last year's McQuarrie Troopers - I can't stop buying them! Help.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thanks for the 411! I ordered another Jumper & EVO - but I gotta stop at five of each Trooper, no matter HOW nice they look!

By the way - if anyone wants 'em, I have a loose Choi, Obi and Emperor from the Order 66 packs. Make me an offer!

- Joe

HTS limits are a double edged sword. They keep the scalpers at bay, but make troop building a bit of a hassle. Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    HTS limits are a double edged sword. They keep the scalpers at bay, but make troop building a bit of a hassle. Thanks for the tip.
    Not really. If you place multiple orders with any of the discounts, the price with shipping comes out to retail or less. The only hassle is if you are trying to get MOMC from HTS- which is always a crapshoot.

Evo Trooper is now out of stock, with only 10 Jump Troopers left.

HTS sold 350+ of each in less than 6 hours. Still quite a bit of demand for figures that have been available at retail for months (with poor distribution, though).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Not really. If you place multiple orders with any of the discounts, the price with shipping comes out to retail or less. The only hassle is if you are trying to get MOMC from HTS- which is always a crapshoot.
    I've done multiple orders from HTS back to back before with mixed results. On two separate occasions, they have cancelled my orders. When I've contacted them, their excuse has always been that they were trying to prevent resellers from beating their system. I have "gotten away" with it in the past. In December, I picked up 12 McSnowtroopers with multiple orders. I would just prefer more consistency.

On that note, last week I received a order from HTS and instead of an Evolutions set, they sent me a Skorponok Transformer. This must have been the 5th or 6th time they've messed up an order. They are very kind in correcting it an they always have let me keep what they mispacked, so this is far from a complaint.