Page 428 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528928 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 10426
    As of 6pm, Glendale Target had all the Order 66 sets.

Duarte WM has the new movie Indiana Jones Lego sets.

I love how HTS put up the TFU troopers, which were the only figures I haven't been able to find from that wave, right after I had to leave for work. I had a feeling that they would show up too.

Heads up!

Evo and Jump Troopers available on HTS but you had better act quickly!

I just got them myself. I've noticed that often times when I miss out on HTS restocks during the morning/afternoon, they often restock the hot figures of that day at nighttime.

Aw heck, I couldn't help myself. I just ordered another set of FU clones and Shadow Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Heads up!

Evo and Jump Troopers available on HTS but you had better act quickly!

I just got them myself. I've noticed that often times when I miss out on HTS restocks during the morning/afternoon, they often restock the hot figures of that day at nighttime.

Just a follow-up- the entire TFU wave was up on HTS before noon today, and they were still up when I checked 2 minutes ago. Damaged Vader is on the first page (with 27 on a page), the rest seem to be lumped on the third page
    except Rahm Kota, who shows up on the fourth page. Interesting to note that McSolo (with coin) is still available.

Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Aw heck, I couldn't help myself. I just ordered another set of FU clones and Shadow Guard.

yeah, you and Snags need professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    yeah, you and Snags need professional help.
    Well, it's not as if this wave is readily available at retail. Heck, I'm tempted to get more of the troopers even though I'm not army building them. Kashyyyk troopers are a different story and thanks to the order I placed tonight, I'll have the 10 that I've been aiming for.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Kashyyyk troopers are a different story and thanks to the order I placed tonight, I'll have the 10 that I've been aiming for.
    I wish I had know you needed K-Troops, I must have passed up dozens of those suckers in February/March. They've been on HTS for a while now.

Since TFU is the last TAC wave, I'm wondering if they won't ship as many to retail stores- which is why I'm buying them up online while they last- and for less than retail price!

Since TFU is the last TAC wave, I'm wondering if they won't ship as many to retail stores- which is why I'm buying them up online while they last- and for less than retail price!

That makes sense. But you guys still need to attend some SWholics group sessions.

Let me know when you are going so I can tag along.

I wish I had know you needed K-Troops, I must have passed up dozens of those suckers in February/March. They've been on HTS for a while now.

TRU is already Saga Legends central and I have a strange feeling that Target might follow down that path as well.

I thought the KotCS Indy Lego sets would be held back until 5/1 like the Hasbro figures but I guess not. I still can't believe that since selling out of them in Jan., the Glendale Lego store has not restocked on Indy lego sets while Target and TRU and WM have them in abundance.