Page 432 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532932 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 10360
    Well, looks like all my post this week has helped someone out there. Went back to Lake Target and all 11 Tsui Choi Order 66 tubes were gone.

Bad news for any of you Marvel Legends fans (if any are still left). News from NYCC is that the next waves are a Walmart and a Target exclusive.

My first two TFU HTS.com orders just shipped !

I just realized that my GG PGM account doesn't expire until September, plenty of time to see how their new strategy pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I stashed two Order 66 Tsu Choi's at Burbank Target this morning. PM for the 411.
    Bump! No takers?

Like Speck, I just got shipping notices on the TFU figures that I ordered from HTS a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post

Bad news for any of you Marvel Legends fans (if any are still left). News from NYCC is that the next waves are a Walmart and a Target exclusive.
    I saw the pics and while they are not up Toybiz standards, there does seem to be a bit of an improvement, however slight it may be. I never found any of the Walmart exclusive wave last time and will expect the same this time.

I'm still hoping NYCC will show the new Justice League figures this weekend.

Did a big valley Target run today. Canoga park was a total bust. There's 2 old men that must go there all the time. One was talking up a storm about Speed racer and hot wheels. The doors open and I had SW to myself, but nothing.

Found a EVO trooper at the Westhills Target, the place was a mess, saw the same old guys.

Woodland hills Target was a bust for me, but got some 66's for Pegger.

Sepulveda Target was a bust for me, just some gree's and stuff, tons of 66's though.

West hills WM sucked as well, but that's nothing new.

Total waste of time.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

Total waste of time.
    And $3.80 a gallon.

City of Hawthorne TRU: Had some FU wave on the pegs today. Also had a couple of the Crimson Empire comic packs. With Carnor Jax and Kir Kanos. I picked up one and stashed another. PM for details.

EDIT STASH CLAIMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    City of Hawthorne TRU: Had some FU wave on the pegs today. Also had a couple of the Crimson Empire comic packs. With Carnor Jax and Kir Kanos. I picked up one and stashed another. PM for details.

As some of you know, I HATE that everyone uses shorthand when referring to waves and new lines of the toys.

In the case above, the poster took the time to type out "Crimson Empire" but chose "FU" for the previous. So does FU mean "F**ked Up" or something else?

How difficult is it to use the full spelling so us old fogies don't have to search threads to figure out what the heck all these abbreviations mean?

I just want to know what's hanging on pegs without having to do a ten minute search through the internet trying to decipher the post.

Force Unleashed, of course. The only 'new' basics we'll have for the next couple months, pretty much.

I'll jump at those Burbank Tsui Chois if they're still around! haven't been to the store the past few days.