Page 433 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533933 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    As some of you know, I HATE that everyone uses shorthand when referring to waves and new lines of the toys.

In the case above, the poster took the time to type out "Crimson Empire" but chose "FU" for the previous. So does FU mean "F**ked Up" or something else?

How difficult is it to use the full spelling so us old fogies don't have to search threads to figure out what the heck all these abbreviations mean?

I just want to know what's hanging on pegs without having to do a ten minute search through the internet trying to decipher the post.
    I thought every SW geek and his mother in here knew that FU meant Force Unleashed. FU has been the big thing all year hasn't it?

EDIT: CRIMSON EMPIRE STASH CLAIMED.

Shorthand isn't going away- it's much more convenient. That said, if you read the forums, you should be able to figure out what the abbreviations mean. If not, go to the regular Hasbro TAC threads and it will become very clear.

My third and final HTS.com order just shipped- plenty of FU clones coming my way next week!

EDIT: Not that anyone cares, but Burbank KB relocated boys toys to the far right aisle where the girls toys used to be. They have the FU wave, but all the clones are downstairs at Chubby13's shop. He's having a sale, so you might be able to get them for just $15.00 each.

I predict both Burbank KB and Chubby13 will out of business soon.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I predict both Burbank KB and Chubby13 will out of business soon.

-Snags
    The weird thing is that KB looked vacant all last year, and now suddenly they are all full again, but with massive sale signs everywhere. JUST DIE ALREADY! I can't stand that they put the "Cars" cars behind the register, so you can't really figure out what they have. The SW stuff is a joke, and I'm so G-damn sick of all the wrestling crap that the toy stores are carrying.

OK, rant over. I'm all caught up until the final Saga Legends start showing up or online. I wonder when HTS will have them?

How difficult is it to use the full spelling so us old fogies don't have to search threads to figure out what the heck all these abbreviations mean?

Old Fogies? I thought you were "stillakid".

As some of you know, I HATE that everyone uses shorthand when referring to waves and new lines of the toys.

In the case above, the poster took the time to type out "Crimson Empire" but chose "FU" for the previous. So does FU mean "F**ked Up" or something else?

I just want to know what's hanging on pegs without having to do a ten minute search through the internet trying to decipher the post.
    We'll stop abbreviating the day that you stop with your periodic snarky replies

El Puerco and some other character that I'll call Blue Man (the only characteristic that really stood out about him was that he was wearing a blue dress shirt) were at La Brea Target this morning. SW wise, there were only The Force Unleashed remnants and unfortunately, Blue Man beat me to a flesh colored Maris variant.

Los Feliz TRU wasn't the waste of time that many of you are making it out to be as I found "Cars" Tow Cap and Gasparin there. Speck, I'm not sure if you're interested in the Disney Store "Cars" line but for their large $12.50 line, they now have Sarge, Wingo, Red, Chick Hicks. They also have a new line of diecast cars that are slightly larger than Mattel's.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, I'm not sure if you're interested in the Disney Store "Cars" line but for their large $12.50 line, they now have Sarge, Wingo, Red, Chick Hicks. They also have a new line of diecast cars that are slightly larger than Mattel's.
    The only large Car I have is Filmore- not interested in any others.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    We'll stop abbreviating the day that you stop with your periodic snarky replies

Well, then FU it is.

I forgot to mention that I stashed a Zev at Los Feliz TRU. PM me if you want it. I have a feeling that wave of SL might've been there earlier in the morning.

I was tempted to go out and look for some General Kota and troopers, but after reading TW post - makes me not want to do anything. Hmmm.....stay inside and be disappointed or go out on a run and be disappointed.....hmm