Page 435 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535935 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 10340
    I visited Power Anime at the Westside Pavillion yesterday and they had a bunch of Jump, Evo and Kashyyk (sp?) troopers. They also had one each of Juno and Marris figures. They charge $10.50 for their single figure packs but they do tend to get newer figures in before they show up at TRU or Target if you are anxious to get your hands on new figures and don't mind paying a slightly higher price for them.

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    I visited Power Anime at the Westside Pavillion yesterday and they had a bunch of Jump, Evo and Kashyyk (sp?) troopers. They also had one each of Juno and Marris figures. They charge $10.50 for their single figure packs but they do tend to get newer figures in before they show up at TRU or Target if you are anxious to get your hands on new figures and don't mind paying a slightly higher price for them.
    Thanks to HTS.com and their discounts, I have yet another reason to NOT use ebay or scalper shops to get my figures. At least Power Anime is cheaper than Chubby13.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Thanks to HTS.com and their discounts, I have yet another reason to NOT use ebay or scalper shops to get my figures. At least Power Anime is cheaper than Chubby13.
    What about Blast From The A$s. They have some 1997 POTF2 figures for sale for only $25 each.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Two of my three HTS.com orders just arrived. Excellent packaging by the way.

Also received my Acme Indiana Jones propaganda poster. Off to the frame shop I go...

City of Hawthorne TRU had a Neyo figure this morning. I gave it to another collector since I already have the walmart BP. No other cool figs were present.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    why not just wait until Target gets the new Indy Lego sets in? That way you can use the $5 coupons and end up saving more than by getting them at WM.
    Let's put it this way: if you walked into a Walmart today and found the Clone Wars animated figures on the pegs, would you leave them there and wait until they showed up at Target, or buy them ASAP? We all have things we go bonkers over and for me, it's new Lego

- J

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank Target is looking mighty pathetic in terms of figures. Most pegs are empty, and you could fit all of the remaining figs on two pegs.

What are they waiting for?
    Good question. I went by Sunday afternoon and picked up one of those Tsui Chois you stashed--thanks! The one in the game aisle was long gone. The action figure aisle looked like a bomb went off in it, but most of the store looked like that too I guess... a marked contrast to the way the store looks at 8am. Except for the empty action figure pegs, of course (Hasbro's, mostly... Joe, Marvel Legends--NEVER saw the FF wave there--and SW; TF's full of older stuff, otherwise only Spidey gets restocked much).

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Let's put it this way: if you walked into a Walmart today and found the Clone Wars animated figures on the pegs, would you leave them there and wait until they showed up at Target, or buy them ASAP? We all have things we go bonkers over and for me, it's new Lego

- J
    Well, if they scanned in the system, I'd definitely buy the CW figs at WM. However, since I'll be army building the clones, I'd still wait for Target anyhow so I can use the $5 off coupon.

Now if they didn't scan in the system but were on the pegs, I would just wait. That actually happened to me with the Indy figs last Saturday.

Around 5pm today, NOHO Target had their endcap at the register set up with order 66, all 6 present. Also TF tubes and the GI Joe vehicles, all 3. Must have been fairly new, but it seems these are in full force everywhere now, and the initial collector buzz has worn off.
    The clone wars packs are a good lead in for kids and parents to the new clone wars stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Around 5pm today, NOHO Target had their endcap at the register set up with order 66, all 6 present. Also TF tubes and the GI Joe vehicles, all 3. Must have been fairly new, but it seems these are in full force everywhere now, and the initial collector buzz has worn off.
    The clone wars packs are a good lead in for kids and parents to the new clone wars stuff though.

Thanks for the lead. I went and got the Joe vehicles.