Page 436 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536936 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 10416
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Thanks for the lead. I went and got the Joe vehicles.
    I am glad it helped. The display seemed pretty new, as it looked well stocked on organized. The Joe shelf held 3 vehicles across and had 1 of each showing, very deliberate looking.
    It's ashame we don't see nice stocked shelves with everything we want over in the action figure aisle.

saw the Joe exclusive vehicles at a Target tonite. (Not NOHO). PM for details. Let's keep the scalpers' mitts off these.

Burbank Target had a Holiday Special Fett today, but not much else. It's sad really. I stopped by LosFeliz TRU and it's starting to look a little better-although you now have to walk a serpentine pattern around the new entrance counters to get to toys. They had something I hadn't seen before, a "Cars" movie moments 2-pack with regular Luigi and Piston Cup Cheerleader Luigi- reminded me of those POTJ flashback figures.

Target on Sepulveda at Burbank has an almost full endcap of Order 66. The pegs were also full, but only of the classics or whatever they're calling the repacks.

They also had a bunch a ships...one of the Starfighters (blue I think), Grievous's hotrod, and an AT-RT (I brought one of those home with me).

Have they announced any SW exclusives for SDCC besides the Gree Mighty Muggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Have they announced any SW exclusives for SDCC besides the Gree Mighty Muggs?
    Yes, there's a Vader kneeling before a Holo Emperor that will be available there.

My HTS order with TFU troopers and K Troopers arrived today! Hurray! I'm done with TAC. I kind of like the TFU troopers, however, so now I'm rethinking my "not going to army build them" stance on them.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Yes, there's a Vader kneeling before a Holo Emperor that will be available there.
    Are there any pics?

Check it out here. No word on packaging yet.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...lo-emperor.jpg

P.S. Got the Crimson Empire Comic Pack today. BIG thanks.

So... today I got a Neyo from a friend and was very decided to open it. Once I got home, I saw that the card and bubble were in great condition and couldn't bring myself to tearing it open. Lots of conflicts in my head about it: I was asking myself "should I wait till I find one with the card in bad shape worth opening or should I just open this perfect carded one and enjoy it RIGHT NOW?" I started thinking of all this CARPE DIEM crap, but I still couldn't open the stupid toy.

Arrrrrrghh, sometimes this hobby kills me!!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Yes, there's a Vader kneeling before a Holo Emperor.
    Kneeling, eh?