Page 438 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538938 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 10288
    Very nice Jango. I like that set up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TFU Troopers are up on HTS again!!!! Use HBRFF20 for 20% off plus free shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    TFU Troopers are up on HTS again!!!! Use HBRFF20 for 20% off plus free shipping!
    Thanks for the heads up and the code. I used it to pick up the Indiana Jones figures I had talked myself out of buying with old sprcat8 code.

I gotta tell ya it is pretty lame with the one per figure B.S.. It is hasblo. Just produce more figs. So much for army building.

i like HTS's figure limit - it's not fair when you're trying to get 1 figure and you can't b/c all the scalpers and armybuilders get greedy and get 20+ figures. I was able to get one of my first K-troops this way- it'd be a shame to my name if i couldn't get one of those - and I've gotten McQs that were formerly super difficult to get when the limit was put in too. First come first serve, my %^# -what are you going to do with 20 McQ Han Solos??

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    I gotta tell ya it is pretty lame with the one per figure B.S.. It is hasblo. Just produce more figs. So much for army building.
    There's nothing stopping you from placing multiple orders, and with the free shipping code, you have no one to blame but yourself. I got all of the FU figures x3 last week when they first appeared at HTS.com.

The one fig per order limit is great, if you remember last year, figures disappeared in minutes when there was no limit. We begged Hasbro to fix this and they did. More people can get what they want now- and that's a good thing.

This is for my homies Figrin and Commtech looking for DC Universe wave 2. All in stock here and on sale:

http://www.impulsecreations.net/cata...rse%20wave%202

Made a toy run down Hawthorne Blvd today. TRU near the Del Amo mall had TFU and some 2008 figures on the pegs. This is the first time I've seen the newer figures at any of the TRU's in my area.