Page 444 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 10416
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Not only are they slow, but if you're a mint on card collector, forget about it. I ordered the Obi-Wan/Bail Organa exclusive comic pack last year, and was surprised to find that to make it fit in the small shipping box (about the size of a single carded figure), Walmart folded the comic pack in half and smashed it. It was a good thing I was going to open it anyways, or I would have been very upset.
    Loose or not, that's f'in unacceptable. I would have raised holy hell.

Did the Indy figures hit local Targets yet? I'm seeing reports from around the country that they are showing up...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Did the Indy figures hit local Targets yet? I'm seeing reports from around the country that they are showing up...
    I found the first 3 waves at Wal-Mart Last weekend... had no problem buying them off the self checkout... then I found the 2 pack sets at Frys... no problem buying them there...

Target if you check the DCPI # you'll see they are in the back of the store but won't bring them out until the 1st of May...

Just read on one of the Hasbro Q&As that this years UGH, the "1st Day of Issue" will only be in the first wave of figures released on 7/26. That's really going to sux even more for anyone attending SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    One good reason to go: Ship to store feature of the walmart.com website. That's how I intend to collect their exclusives, because I'm certainly not going hunting there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    good luck waiting half an hour at the kiosk to pick up. Those guys are slower than molasses.
    That pretty much seals it. I guess I really won't be bothering with this particular WM. :\

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Just read on one of the Hasbro Q&As that this years UGH, the "1st Day of Issue" will only be in the first wave of figures released on 7/26. That's really going to sux even more for anyone attending SDCC.
    Yes, it will.

I got my $50 rewards from Hasbro today!!! Since it expires in June, I'll probably just use it on one of the Transformers Animated leader class toys.

I noticed on my Target receipts from the past few days that it says NCF next to the SW figures. It won't be long before Target no longer has any TAC figures so if you've figures that you wanted to return, get to it soon.

Got 3 more mail in GI JOE Docs today!!!! I ordered a total of 5 in 2 separate orders, using flag points for the extras.

Yes I know, I need help too. If figures were drugs, I would've OD'd a while ago.

Just got back from Frys and they still had INDY figures out. All I saw were the two-packs, Indy with the ark, and the 12". They also had multiples of the foil stamped Transformers and the new Hulk figures, which did not appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Got 3 more mail in GI JOE Docs today!!!! I ordered a total of 5 in 2 separate orders, using flag points for the extras.

Yes I know, I need help too. If figures were drugs, I would've OD'd a while ago.
    That's sweet. Can't wait to get mine.