Page 447 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547947 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 10427
    Since I don't really buy other toy lines, a 3-month drought in Star Wars stuff makes for there being like ZERO charges on my creditcard, and probably close to a ZERO balance when the Falcon and AT-TE and all that stuff comes out.

Plus, I'm burning no gasoline going on hardly any toy hunts. I check out the toy isles when I need household supplies (and curiously go out to shop for them and wait outside the stores before they even open - Target anyway). But that's about it.

I'm going to look at but not buy the Indiana Jones stuff. It does look very cool, but not in a way that's tempting me. And that's good.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

In the "SirStevesGuide" banner at the top of the page, does it look to anyone else like Clone Wars Anakin and Vader are holding hands?

Anyway, I'm thrilled with the drought. Aside from Neyo, I haven't needed anything for months. It's awesome. And I've definitively decided not to collect anything from IJ. It's too much, even if it IS an awesome line of figures. I did get the Sideshow Indy, but I think that's quenched my thirst.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I stashed two FU clones at Burbank Target. PM for the 411. Funny there was no Vader, Maris or Shadow Guard. Saw one Zev Senesca, but no other new Legends- what's the deal with that?

They have the Indy pegs all marked (and empty) next to the SW pegs. Looks like there will be a lot of temptation coming my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw one Zev Senesca, but no other new Legends- what's the deal with that?
    I'm on the hunt for the new Legends figures and I am really getting tired of only seeing the Zev figure out there. I have a feeling he is going to be a major pegwarmer.

Havent posted for a while we are finishing up the Hulk movie 6 days to deliver.
    Just came from Target LaCienga, they had full pegs with Indy and Hulk toys. Had a few Saga Legends got the shadow and stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    I'm on the hunt for the new Legends figures and I am really getting tired of only seeing the Zev figure out there. I have a feeling he is going to be a major pegwarmer.
    Neither Zev nor any of the SL figures will warm the pegs for too long at Target. When I bought my Neyo on Sun, the receipt had an "NCF" right next to the item listing on the receipt. That means that at some point in the near future, they won't be ordering more Legends and that they'll be clearanced.

Saw a new guy at Target Burbank this morning. He had a SW t-shirt and drove a white Honda with a license plate "REBL SKM" and license plate frame "My other car is a Milennium Falcon".

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw a new guy at Target Burbank this morning. He had a SW t-shirt and drove a white Honda with a license plate "REBL SKM" and license plate frame "My other car is a Milennium Falcon".
    Chicks dig that cool dude.

Saw some IJ figs this morning at Target. They had basic, deluxe, and 12". I passed...can't open that big ole can of worms. Got a Cars Chuki though.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Saw some IJ figs this morning at Target. They had basic, deluxe, and 12". I passed...can't open that big ole can of worms. Got a Cars Chuki though.
    Which store? Burbank was either wiped out or they just labeled the pegs and kept the stock in the infamous "backroom".