Page 449 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549949 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 10343

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I picked up the Indy with Fertility Idol and Indy with Crystal Skull figures today at Target. I've got to say that the Indy with Crystal Skull's likeness to H.Ford is a lot better than the other figure. Couldn't believe Target's charging $7.64 for these figures....
    Picked up a set too, thanks Santosha for the update!!!! I agree with other posts, the paint apps suck! I gave some mom with her kid, a $5 of $25 Target coupon. Her 4 year old was stoked to see IJ on the pegs. He was saying, INDY, INDY!!! Guess his Ma and Pa have screened some DVDs for him. She bought one of each too. I missed the Hasbro 50 bucks offer as well. Don't know how I missed that. Is it for sure 'over'?
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stumbled across a fresh case of Indiana Jones figures at Target today. Unfortunately only 4 out of the 12 figures were worth purchasing due to terrible paint apps. Once these figures really hit retail, I predict Hasbro is going to have a sh**storm on their hands...

Also picked up Mighty Muggs Commander Cody and Jango Fett today at Target. Good times - the Mighty Muggs rule.

-Snags
    Just picked up 2 Indy figs and a Sallah at Target. The price is going to help me from buying into the whole line at least. Also picked up a Leia and Lando Mighty Muggs. BlueSnags, don't know if it was the same Target or not, but those are the only 2 they had, so maybe you got the other 2. Just as well, as I've said I will only go for the OT Mighty Muggs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I picked up the Indy with Fertility Idol and Indy with Crystal Skull figures today at Target. I've got to say that the Indy with Crystal Skull's likeness to H.Ford is a lot better than the other figure. Couldn't believe Target's charging $7.64 for these figures.
    They're not supposed to be $7.64. From scanning the DPCI myself and from reports on RS, they're supposed to be 7.49. I'm not sure how much TRU is charging for them but if you use the Target $5 off coupon, you'll get a better deal if you buy multiple figures.

I'm surprised that so many of you are either flat out not collecting the IJ line or else straddling the fence. I won't get every figure in the line and I won't buy most of the deluxes but the vehicles are a maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    They're not supposed to be $7.64. From scanning the DPCI myself and from reports on RS, they're supposed to be 7.49. I'm not sure how much TRU is charging for them but if you use the Target $5 off coupon, you'll get a better deal if you buy multiple figures.

I'm surprised that so many of you are either flat out not collecting the IJ line or else straddling the fence. I won't get every figure in the line and I won't buy most of the deluxes but the vehicles are a maybe.
    You're probably right about the price. I don't have the receipt in front of me, but I do remember it being seven something. All I wanted was a Indy figure. I liked the sculpt nad paint job on the Crystal Skull Indy so that's why I picked him up. I picked up the Fertility Doll Indy mainly for the Fertility Doll. Now, I might pick up 4 other figures (for customizing) just so I can send away for the mail in figure.

I thought the KotCS Indy was the best one and I'll definitely get one when I see the toys. Unfortunately I won't have a chance until Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Well, I'm gonna save up for Indy GG and ACME stuff, but with all the bad reports of Hasbro paint jobs and my total lack of space for a new line of collecting, it's not hard to let this stuff go. I'm even planning on purging my Hasbro SW stuff from POTF, POTJ, TPM, AOTC. It's time to focus more and stop paying for my storage unit!

By the way, it may not be politically correct to say this, but the "German Soldier" figures just suck without the Nazi arm-bands. I'm just sayin'!

Forgot, I picked up a Mariss Brood at Target in the North Valley today. There was a lone Juno and Rahm as well, which seem to hang out more often. I was suprised to see Maris though(flesh color version). Got her to use as a bar patron.
    No new Legends though. This particular Target does have about 20 or more LUSHROS figures though. Hopefully Neimodians are back in fashion this summer.
    Of the Indy stuff, they had 4 of the 12". The Talking Indy is a little creepy, using that rubber face Joe design that moves it's mouth as you press the talk button. Kinda cool, but his face is a little distorted.
    No way I will pay 80 bucks for 4 inferior 12" figures anymore, but I do want that 12" mail away Ark.

Thanks TRU and Target La Cienega for not stocking Tuesday when I was there!

Saw for the first time the formerly exclusive blue and green jedi starfighters for Obi-Wan and Anakin respectively. I know a lot of you are ****ed you paid scalper prices, but I'm actually frustrated I paid retail for the exclusives and had to re-buy the crappy Obi-Wan and Anakin they packaged in there. But not so frustrated I'll fault them for re-releasing them. I hope they do that with more exclusives, like the Neyo speeder bike pack I missed out on because it was a Wal-Mart exclusive. I hate Wal-Mart and their filthy exclusives.

Speaking of Neyo, since I did miss out on that speeder bike pack, I'm really looking for a Neyo SL figure. If anyone finds one, know that at least *I* am looking for a stash. And since I'm not collecting anymore of these waves until Clone Wars hits, and I got my vaccine against Indy-fever, that's all I'm looking for for the next couple months.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!