Page 451 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551951 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 10291
    Stopped by Los Feliz TRU during lunch and saw that they'd put a handful (looked like one case) of Indy figures out. Snagged a Cemetary Warrior and a Russian Soldier.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Thank God I also have the anti-Indy fever vaccine! By the way, how would a Han Solo head look on an Indy body? I don't remember, but are the Indy figures smaller in scale than the SWs?

Bought the new stealth Bumblebee and premium series barricade at Target this morning. The deluxe TFs are on sale at Target for $6.99.
    They're the same size. What!!! I just bought the stealth Bumblebee yesterday, and they charged me $9.99.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stopped by Los Feliz TRU during lunch and saw that they'd put a handful (looked like one case) of Indy figures out. Snagged a Cemetary Warrior and a Russian Soldier.

-Snags
    I had a feeling they were going to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Nazi soldiers as a little kids toys-
    Are the grinning? I may be able to use them in that Playskool Prison Camp Playset.

Just came back and saw Dazed & Confused at his station (behind the Customer Service counter) and in uniform. He still works there.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Just came back and saw Dazed & Confused at his station (behind the Customer Service counter) and in uniform. He still works there.
    Maybe he's so dazed and confused that he forgot that he was fired?

Man don't you guys have jobs? LOL I don't look for one day here and there's like 10 pages of you all running around looking for crappy IJ figures. I don't get it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    TRU cheaper than Target? I just threw up a little in my mouth.
    Choke it back down! I don't know what WM prices are, but at the very least Target will either lower prices OR put 'em on sale (maybe both) closer to the premiere date. Most of 'em are as well-articulated as SW, and have as many accessories, but the quality leaves much to be desired. When an SW character misses the likeness mark (as most Hans & Lukes do) at least they're usually well-painted misses. The sloppiest SW paint seems reserved for the CPs... maybe THAT'S where they funneled the Indy production line, to the CP factory! It'd explain the lull in CP arrivals at most stores in the last couple months

went to disneyland yesterday they had about 50 of the IJ exculsive. I picked up two myself. The worker said there is a guy who comes in every morning by cases and cases. The worker said now there is a 25 limit per person. The price is reasonable 14.99.

im looking for the new wave of GI joes wave 5 and up.

went to KB in northridge, some guy beet me to the SW 2 mins to late. He ad the shadow trooper, the new vader, and couple of clone troopers, i forget names, i lost track. they look pretty good.

happy hunting

Dude where have you been, they finally let you out of that Hash rave?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    went to disneyland yesterday they had about 50 of the IJ exculsive. I picked up two myself. The worker said there is a guy who comes in every morning by cases and cases. The worker said now there is a 25 limit per person. .

went to KB in northridge, some guy beet me to the SW 2 mins to late. He ad the shadow trooper, the new vader, and couple of clone troopers, i forget names, i lost track. they look pretty good.

happy hunting
    25 per person limit- that's ridiculous. If you want the FU clones, my stash was still safe at Burbank Target this morning. PM for the 411.