Page 46 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast
    Congrats, Crunchy.

And yeah, Turb.... the dude definitely has attention deficit disorder. He can't focus for more than 2 seconds. Took him like 45 mins to cut my hair when it should take 15 tops. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Were there any left?
    Only one of each, sorry. But it was cool to see plumber bob drooling over the gunship I got. He really likes ships.

Wento target around 3:30 to get some other things and there were still 4 cases of order 66 on a metal cart and still some at the register shelf. I guess everyone's had their fill and now it's up to casual buyers to get them. I hope there's a bunch more so they go on clearance later.

Congratualtions CrunchyNug!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Every 10 days? Your damn hair must grow really fast or those boobs must be really nice.
    Both actually. I'm not likely to ever suffer from balding or impotency.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

congratulations CrunchyNug!!!

i had an expensive afternoon at the California Science Center
    Figrin bust ups set $15
    a couple CW bust ups at $5 each
    Boba Fett animated maquette $50

they still have animated Luke and Vader maquettes at the same price.

Congrats, Crunchy! Time to take that youngling on a Target run. Just don't let him see Headphones - that'll scar him for life. You gonna let him play with your PlayMobil stuff???

Congrats on the Gentle Giant scores, FB. How do you like that Fett? It's one of my favorites.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yeah Jeff congratulations! What's his name?

Just last week I hit the SW show and spent some cash. I bought

A Vader Maquette $50
    Code 3 Jedi 3-D Poster $50
    Koto R2 and 3PO for $100

The Koto is FN AWESOME! Best R2 and 3PO to date!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Koto rules. Still need to get a Bly and the R2/Threepio. Already have the McQuarrie set pre-ordered. Got a Koto 501st Trooper on Friday for $50! Good times.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Congrats Crunchy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Congrats on the Gentle Giant scores, FB. How do you like that Fett? It's one of my favorites.
    Love the animated Fett Snags! for only 49.95, i just couldn't pass it up!

The TRU CW Ultra Titanium Gunship was the first of the ultras i ever bought that came with that plastic display case so i was surprised at how difficult to unscrew the vehicle from the base. i really don't like the holes that it leaves on the bottom of the ship.

Congratulations, Jeff!

Let me know when I can stop by to see lil' Crunchy.