Page 473 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573973 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 10285
    Dang, it's not a good year for SDCC exclusives. I think Hasbro's way overestimating the appeal of Mighty Muggs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dang, it's not a good year for SDCC exclusives. I think Hasbro's way overestimating the appeal of Mighty Muggs.
    Yeah no kidding. So far the only ones I like are Han, Chewy, Fett, Vader, Stormy, Bespin Luke, Leia and Lando. I think the PT ones look stupid though I might get the Gree. I would also like the Joe exclusive. man I have a very bad feeling that I might want to get all the 25th Joes.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Yman I have a very bad feeling that I might want to get all the 25th Joes.

Well, you better join the club now since we are at wave 8.

Saw GI Joe battlepacks at TRU today- kind of interesting, more figures than in a SW BP.

I would also like the Joe exclusive. man I have a very bad feeling that I might want to get all the 25th Joes.
    That's how it started for me a year ago. I got one of the SDCC Destros and now look here...Nug's 25th Joes.

Woah I like your Tomax and Xamot !! How did you get that quick kick I didn't know he was out already !!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That's good for me and my wallet. Plus I won't have to worry too much about waiting in line.

Forgot to mention that La Cienega Target today was a GI Joe Viper army builder paradise. There were about 20 when I left. There were also about 5 HISS drivers. Anyone in the area tomorrow might want to stop by.

What, that people are still blowing every cent they have on toys? I mean that's all I see. Most of you guys here at SSG buy anything. It seems if there's no SW you can't stand to leave without something so you buy crap like IJ, GH, Joes and TF.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I would also like the Joe exclusive. man I have a very bad feeling that I might want to get all the 25th Joes.
    and you're giving us crap for collecting the Joes?

darkagent, thanks for the tip! I'll try to go there tomorrow morning.

Saw Indy 4 last night- and now I definitely won't be buying any KOTCS merchandise. Anyone want to buy the movie poster from me? It's still rolled and sealed from swshop.com. What a depressing night out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw Indy 4 last night- and now I definitely won't be buying any KOTCS merchandise. Anyone want to buy the movie poster from me? It's still rolled and sealed from swshop.com. What a depressing night out.
    What? I thought everyone was loving this movie. I haven't seen it, still not feeling to good, but i want to.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)