Page 479 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579979 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 10329
    Does anyone remember Hasbro mentioning in it's Ask Hasbro program that they'd be compiling the list of questions and answers each week and posting them on their website the following week? I can't find that in the Ask Hasbro, and I don't remember where they said they'd post it (can't find it on the website). Help?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

GG Cody Bust for Sale

I'm moving my sale list to a classifieds thread, but wanted to give you guys first crack. I am selling my GG Commander Cody bust, which has been opened and stored in my smoke/pet free home. I have the box and COA. Also selling my Grievous maquette, same condition, and my Anakin maquette. PM for the 411.

I stashed a Titanium Man at La Cienega TRU today. PM me if you want it.

Unfortunately, Saturday mornings for me means scalper spottings and I saw Sanchez along with this other dude that I haven't seen since the TPM days buying up Mighty Muggs at Los Feliz TRU.

At the risk of Turbo finding yet another thing to give us crap about , I'm not sure how many of you are interested in the Heroes figures but LF TRU has the exclusive Claire and Hiro figures.

Talking

[FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well I guess I will let you guys know that care, I had a Cat scan and got the results back on Friday. My tumor markers are normal and that means the cancer is gone and I'm cured, at least for now. The cancer and the ball n chain are gone so time to start my life over again.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Good to hear Turbo! Now that you have a new lease on life, I suggest going out and buying all the Indiana Jones toys to celebrate. It's a great toy line and I know you're eager to support it!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Turbo: Great news man! Really happy that you won the fight.

ps. Don't buy the Indy toys, they are still crap (sorry Ji'dai ). Buy the Joes instead.

Fig: I dig those "Heroes" toys. Found them yesterday at TRU Burbank.

Congrats, Turbo. Just in time for Comic-Con.

Ji'dai - it's not nice to joke about such serious business as the IJ line.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

That's great news Turbo! If I were hanging out at ComiCon late, I'd buy you a drink.

Anyone into TransFormers, they have all of TF Animated figures at Torrance Walmart. Had Starscream, Megatron, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Prowl, Blackarachnia, Lockdown. Sold out of Bumblebees though.